What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your fully built head/cam/hi comp raptor does 2-3 mph faster than your wifes bolt on?

no sorry i miss understood your question( u asked about mine ). i give her a 30 to 40 ft head start and pass her on the way up. i would assume that bolt on rappy does about 40 45 mph up banshee. hers is pretty fast, keeps up with bolt on yfz. i have never checked her speed(she wasnt with me the day a guy had the radar gun but i am going to borrow 1 this time if i can).

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Well if your raptor runs 57-60mph we should have a good time. You dont need your buddies radar gun,danny and i both have our own unless you need one for yourself.Sounds like kickoff is gonna be a good one.Mineurbiz dont forget the camera.by the way danny's bolt on YFZ in the pics from our daytrip was clocking 54mph everytime.just an FYI.We will be there saturday morning.Looking forward to some good racing.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Well if your raptor runs 57-60mph we should have a good time. You dont need your buddies radar gun,danny and i both have our own unless you need one for yourself.Sounds like kickoff is gonna be a good one.Mineurbiz dont forget the camera.by the way danny's bolt on YFZ in the pics from our daytrip was clocking 54mph everytime.just an FYI.We will be there saturday morning.Looking forward to some good racing.

no problem then if you dont mind using it for me in between races then that will work. should be fun

Smoke this :idiot: sandaddict :headbang1:

Capt

I'll smoke any one of you clowns.

Try to keep up :headbang1:

They call me clow doggie... bring it... If you can beat dunepred then you can line up to Boogie...

Dunepred is going treak-a-teating... lol

I will want you to line up to Boogie... if you daRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting closer to opening weekend..... :)

Danny... r we going to run? lol?

Dunepred said he has something to prove.. lol

lol

if ya beat dunepred then Boogie comes out to play... lol

Ya know Dunepred is my bro??? lol I will back up my older bro till the wun go's down!!! so bring it!!!!!

Whats up jerry dont want to run against mine?LOL!!Bring Boogie on over,i dont need to run dunepred.I had him covered with my old bolt on,and ive laid it down on boogie many of times too.You got a new build though,lets see how that dasa build does against mine. :headbang1: Are you guys showing up next weekend or are u waiting until Halloween?

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Danny... r we going to run? lol?

Dunepred said he has something to prove.. lol

lol

if ya beat dunepred then Boogie comes out to play... lol

Ya know Dunepred is my bro??? lol I will back up my older bro till the wun go's down!!! so bring it!!!!!

You know it!!

But if I recall the last time you tried picking on the bolt-on with Boogie, she sent you home with sand in your frame :laughoff::laughoff:

So I dont think ill be worried about a 400lb polaris with bolt-ons.

I should be out there opening weekend if you want to try your luck again! :laughoff:

SandYFZ (Aaron), Ronaldo Jenkins (Jessie), Rob Sanders (Bryan), John H, and myself will all be out at the hill around 10am on Saturday. See you there!

Look for these bikes all racing together:

Dumont014.jpg

wm979-4.jpg

Dumont015.jpg

100_1684.jpg

Come get us, if you can catch us!!!!

so what time is this sh*t talking quad mahem going to take place the ddr meet and greet is at 2 on sat. ??

The sh*t talking is done,its time to DO WORK SON!!6 days to go.We will roll in saturday morning.Like Danny said lets run around 10am.Im sure we will be there before then getting dialed in.Danny and i both have radar guns if you guys want to see what MPH your bikes are running.It will be fun.Hopefully when we are done we can all chill out and take it easy. :laughoff:

The sh*t talking is done,its time to DO WORK SON!!6 days to go.We will roll in saturday morning.Like Danny said lets run around 10am.Im sure we will be there before then getting dialed in.Danny and i both have radar guns if you guys want to see what MPH your bikes are running.It will be fun.Hopefully when we are done we can all chill out and take it easy. :laughoff:

cool i would appreciate clocking mine cause its going to powerhouse hopefully before halloween. i did a few things he wanted me to do but now i need to see how it does before i dyno it and add some parts im also going to load it with my secret weapon. :laughoff:

with any luck the predator is going to be the prey or the bike will fail miserably and ill get some of this :laughoff:

but im feeling pretty good about my chances against that pred. :booty:

cool i would appreciate clocking mine cause its going to powerhouse hopefully before halloween. i did a few things he wanted me to do but now i need to see how it does before i dyno it and add some parts im also going to load it with my secret weapon. :thumb:

with any luck the predator is going to be the prey or the bike will fail miserably and ill get some of this :idiot:

but im feeling pretty good about my chances against that pred. :thumb:

is it the magic squash? :D \

bob what are you running a 660 or a 700?

radar gun will be fun and 10 am is great .. should warm up a bit so wont be the 60(degrees) anymore. i am about 1/2 loaded right now and almost ready to head out. 10 am sat see you guys there!! :mc_smiley:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

is it the magic squash? :D \

bob what are you running a 660 or a 700?

radar gun will be fun and 10 am is great .. should warm up a bit so wont be the 60(degrees) anymore. i am about 1/2 loaded right now and almost ready to head out. 10 am sat see you guys there!! :idiot:

Capt

capt im leaving friday morning mine is a 660 its just under 50 hp powerhouse is gonna do some stuff for it but i need to see how it does to see how much more i need to do.

ill be found around grid b7

you wont see my secret weapon till i pull it out :mc_smiley: ( and quit thinking dirty)

Edited by barefoot bob

capt im leaving friday morning mine is a 660 its just under 50 hp powerhouse is gonna do some stuff for it but i need to see how it does to see how much more i need to do.

ill be found around grid b7

you wont see my secret weapon till i pull it out :mc_smiley: ( and quit thinking dirty)

is it green? lol

look forward to seeing you and everyone else out there. man i am ready!!

Capt

is it green? lol

look forward to seeing you and everyone else out there. man i am ready!!

Capt

no no no that would be cheating :idiot: my secret weapon follows all giudlines for bolt on vs bolt on race. no cheating but i do have a secret weapon :mc_smiley: lol dan at powerhouse knows what my secret weapon is :thumb:

hint: it should gain me aprox a half a second to a full second on time :thumb:

Edited by barefoot bob

no no no that would be cheating :idiot: my secret weapon follows all giudlines for bolt on vs bolt on race. no cheating but i do have a secret weapon :mc_smiley: lol dan at powerhouse knows what my secret weapon is :grin:

hint: it should gain me aprox a half a second to a full second on time :thumb:

well you dont need dan for that(sry dan). I coulda told ya what to do to shave some time off your laps......TRY A DIET>> it works for me lol. shaves times off everytime i try it. best part is ....its no secret lol :thumb:

Capt

well you dont need dan for that(sry dan). I coulda told ya what to do to shave some time off your laps......TRY A DIET>> it works for me lol. shaves times off everytime i try it. best part is ....its no secret lol :mc_smiley:

Capt

your warm :idiot:

My guess is that the 3 fastest DDR bikes will all be 450 based bikes :idiot: :mc_smiley:

Thats 4-strokes of course. Banshee guys R E L A X. :D

i dont think theres any question of that. i set my sights on more attainable goals as far as who i race but we will definately line it up with you guys to see what it will do :thumb:

i dont think theres any question of that. i set my sights on more attainable goals as far as who i race but we will definately line it up with you guys to see what it will do :thumb:

Well since CaptKllm says he has never seen the back of a 450 based bike I could be wrong. :idiot: . Maybe we will go out there a get a free sandblasting. :mc_smiley: