Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow, Hey Congrats Jill. :laughoff:

That's a Birthday Present for ya. :laughoff:

Hope you can get all your toys in that sucker.

If not, you just got too much chit. Sheesh! :laughoff:

:laughoff:

Posted

screwed another post up and couldn't edit it! I give up

I really like the new cabinets, and you did good with these pics.. Looks like you guys did the bay window option with the rockers? VERY NICE!!!!!

Posted

I really like the new cabinets, and you did good with these pics.. Looks like you guys did the bay window option with the rockers? VERY NICE!!!!!

No, 2 couches, My camera is on the fritz so I pulled the pictures of the WW web site. It's the distressed interior, the pictures I put up are purdy close to what we have.

THANK YOU GERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

sweet Jill are you guys going for kick-off weekend :beerpint:

Yep, We'll be out that Friday night. And then again for the entire week of Oct.21- Oct.28, VACATION TIME!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...