Big THANKS

CaptNkllm

If you read my other post...just wanted to say thanks.

IF you didnt read my post. then here it is again(little different)

sat late afternoon i left camp to run the hills. My son stayed behind to play around camp. After i left he decided to join me at the hill (hes 6). I came back after dark to cook dinner for everyone and asked my wife where my son was so he could show my wife the new lighted whip i bought for him (just installed it on his eton 150. Yellow color led lights)

she says ...I thought he was with you and i havnt seen him for awhile. Then we start the search. I rode out to comp hill looking for his yellow whip and didnt see anything anywhere so i headed back to the camp. Sent my wife to the rangers station, my Bro inlaw to ride around and my daughter and sis-inlaw from camp to camp that were close. I stoped 1 ranger and notified him of his size quad and what not. drove all over thinking maybe he went for a dune ride in the smaller dunes by himself and maybe have gotten stuck (and getting a little cold out).

45 min later my Bro-inlaw found him. Some campers seen him driving around for about an hour so they stopped him and asked if he was lost. They loaded him up and drove him around looking for us ... didnt find us so they parked his bike infront of the camp with his whip on so someone would beable to spot it.

if you were 1 of the many people that my wife ran into and helped look for him a big THANK YOU from us to you.

Many possibilities of the outcome and all ended up well. Just wanted to thank everyone for the help and if the situation was reverse you could count on me for help!!

Tore us up pretty bad and had us very scared.

thanks again.

Capt

That is great to hear.My heart sank there for a moment until I got to the end.

That is the the worst panic feeling ever when one parent thinks the other parent has the child and neither do.I am very glad to see it all worked out :D

So glad that everything turned out alright,:thumb: know you guys had to be really scared, was he?

Bet he doesn't leave camp again without Mom or Dad.

I know most parents have had their kids get away from them at one time or another and it is the scariest feeling. :beercheers:

glad there are good peeps out there also!!! i was thinking what if someone took him home with them..........they have no idea what they were in for lol he would have tore them up :laughoff:

Glad i can laugh about it now but still makes me sick to stomach at what coulda been!!

Capt

glad there are good peeps out there also!!! i was thinking what if someone took him home with them..........they have no idea what they were in for lol he would have tore them up :hello:

Glad i can laugh about it now but still makes me sick to stomach at what coulda been!!

Capt

I hear ya Capt. Just wait when he gets older. I had the pleasure of watching my son pass on a two lane highway getting around the cyclists and chase vehicles that were racing on the 127 Sunday. He passed with no problems....it's just that it's your child you're watching now. :flipoff: Once again, I'm glad it turned out well.

if you were 1 of the many people that my wife ran into and helped look for him a big THANK YOU from us to you.

Many possibilities of the outcome and all ended up well. Just wanted to thank everyone for the help and if the situation was reverse you could count on me for help!!

Tore us up pretty bad and had us very scared.

thanks again.

This is Captns Wife , Just wanted to also say thanks. There was one girl that was just a doll out there she got her whole camp in the buggies and rhinos looking it really touched my heart so thanks in the biggest way.

If you know me then you would know I'm usually the one 5 ft behind my son riding in case something happens

you know the paranoid mom thats me lol

Everything turned out good now theres more rules for Dad and Mom

Edited by Dunelover