pizzazzz

Warrior07

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crasher

I think wingnut said he made spaghetti on a Pizzazz once. :coffee::2cents: Even funnier that Crasher actually thought he was serious. :lol::lol:

:flipoff: :dance: Craig cooked on that thing for a friggen MONTH straight!! It would not have surprised me at all if he actually did cook spaghetti on it. :banghead:

I was actually going to list that as one of the things to cook on the Pizazz, and see who would have actually tried it!! :laughoff:

OK, so I have a had a pizza on a pizzazz and I wanted one however, I mentioned it to my wife and she poo pooed it

She says we have a friggen convection oven, so we dont need another gadget.

So does anybody have a convection oven in there TH, or MH and still use the Pizzazz? I still want one, but need a story to tell.. please help me to get a pizzazz

OK, so I have a had a pizza on a pizzazz and I wanted one however, I mentioned it to my wife and she poo pooed it

So does anybody have a convection oven in there TH, or MH and still use the Pizzazz? I still want one, but need a story to tell.. please help me to get a pizzazz

i have the microwave / convection but i dont know how to use the convection part :banghead: and i dont have a pizzaz thinga madgigy either. but i have tv dinners and a bbq grill.................. :coffee:

Guest Crasher

You have to get a Pizazzz!! It's not just your average food cooker, it's the whole Pizazzz experience. :banghead: There is nothing like watching a pizza go round and round at 2:00 a.m., drunk, :laughoff: and picking the toppings off it as it turns! :dance: Then you just start crowding everything you can find to put on there until you can't stay awake anymore.... Good times!!! :2cents: It cooks everything just perfect too!!! :coffee:

:flipoff: :dance: Craig cooked on that thing for a friggen MONTH straight!! It would not have surprised me at all if he actually did cook spaghetti on it. :coffee:

I was actually going to list that as one of the things to cook on the Pizazz, and see who would have actually tried it!! :laughoff:

:flipoff::lol:

The big plus side to a Pizzazz is that you don't have to wait for it to heat up. Just turn the knob, drink a beer or three, and 10-15 minutes later the thing goes "DING" and wham....you jump with joy as your deliciousness is ready to fugg up! :banghead::lol::laughoff::laughoff:

Food turns out better than in an oven anyways. It stays crispier rather than getting soggy. :barf::2cents:

Pizza rolls/ pockets- same thing. They're all delish! :banghead::coffee: I didn't forget those or the chicken nuggets. :flipoff:

Neither....we're talkin about PIZZAZ cookers. If you don't have one you aren't in the club! :laughoff::2cents: :dance:

Ha Ha...so now this is one more club she isn't in!!!! :lol:

OK showed the wife the responses, and she said OK looks like I know what you are getting for X-Mas :lol::lol::laughing:

We have "Pizzazz influence!" :lol::thumb:

I think the record for Pizzazzz's was three in one trailer with the a/c cranking before we started popping the circuit breakers!!!! :idiot: Damn I want to go grab mine now!!!!

That weekend was AWESOME! :dunno::MBdance::shake::dope:

• 4 months later...

so i cooked a pizza on the pizzazz :thumbsdown: i also made onion rings hot poppers and mozz sticks :banghead: . i'll tell all you that don't have one it is a badazz little cooker . esp the hot poppers no more hot a$$ :blink: pockets of oil :beat: