Warrior07 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 just looking to see what people have expiramented with besides pizza and wings . Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 im still experimenting with mine, but I was told pretty much anything you can cook in an oven. so ive tried tater skins tater tots cheese sticks shrooms but im far from an expert. the last few trips, ive brought alot of pizzazz food and didnt even cook any of it. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Pretty much anything fried, frozen and breaded! -pizza -pizza pockets -Jalepeno poppers -fries -those TGI's bacon & chedder potato skins -mozzarella sticks -onion rings -hashbrowns -Eggos -chicken nuggets -garlic bread I could go on and on Quote
desertskyz Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 (edited) i expiramented with a few hallucinogenics in High School. I also tried some pizza once, but the olives got stuck in my nose, and the mushrooms didn't do sh*t. Edited October 15, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
Richard Cheese Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Pretty much anything fried, frozen and breaded! -pizza -pizza pockets -Jalepeno poppers -fries -those TGI's bacon & chedder potato skins -mozzarella sticks -onion rings -hashbrowns -Eggos -chicken nuggets -garlic bread I could go on and on youre making me fat and giving me high cholesterol just reading that Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 youre making me fat and giving me high cholesterol just reading that us skinny guys can get away with it. Quote
Warrior07 Posted October 15, 2007 Author Posted October 15, 2007 i expiramented with a few hallucinogenics in High School. I also tried some pizza once, but the olives got stuck in my nose, and the mushrooms didn't do sh*t. put the mushethol down Quote
offroadracer Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Pretty much anything fried, frozen and breaded! -pizza -pizza pockets -Jalepeno poppers -fries -those TGI's bacon & chedder potato skins -mozzarella sticks -onion rings -hashbrowns -Eggos -chicken nuggets -garlic bread I could go on and on Damn...now im hungry!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 us skinny guys can get away with it. Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 those of us that have served in the military will try to cook anything that isnt faster than us..... dem varmits areeeee gooodd eatin...coo coo cooo Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Pretty much anything fried, frozen and breaded! -pizza -pizza pockets -Jalepeno poppers -fries -those TGI's bacon & chedder potato skins -mozzarella sticks -onion rings -hashbrowns -Eggos -chicken nuggets -garlic bread I could go on and on Cant forget the tostino pizza roll's, chicken nuggets, taquitos, and fish sticks Quote
Warrior07 Posted October 15, 2007 Author Posted October 15, 2007 Cant forget the tostino pizza roll's, chicken nuggets, taquitos, and fish sticks fish sticks now were talkin Quote
desertskyz Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 I need a little clarification. We talkin' Toaster Over or Microwave. I can cook anything in my Toaster Over. No! I don't cook meth in it. Makes it smell funny. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 (edited) Cant forget the tostino pizza roll's, chicken nuggets, taquitos, and fish sticks Pizza rolls/ pockets- same thing. They're all delish! I didn't forget those or the chicken nuggets. I need a little clarification. We talkin' Toaster Over or Microwave. I can cook anything in my Toaster Over. No! I don't cook meth in it. Makes it smell funny. Neither....we're talkin about PIZZAZ cookers. If you don't have one you aren't in the club! Edited October 15, 2007 by dunefreak Quote
desertskyz Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Pizza rolls/ pockets- same thing. They're all delish! I didn't forget those or the chicken nuggets. Neither....we're talkin about PIZZAZ cookers. If you don't have one you are in the club! Good cause I don't have one, But I remember the tread from last year. I remember the burnt up one. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Pizza rolls/ pockets- same thing. They're all delish! I didn't forget those or the chicken nuggets. my bad migrane musta missed that one.. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Good cause I don't have one, But I remember the tread from last year. I remember the burnt up one. oops- typo. I meant you aren't in the club. ALL the COOL people have one. Quote
desertskyz Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 (edited) Fine! I am just gonna go by one today and make Italian Meatball Subs with lots of melty cheese and homemade sauce, and you can't have any. Edited October 15, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 I think wingnut said he made spaghetti on a Pizzazz once. Even funnier that Crasher actually thought he was serious. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 i know you can do chicken nuggets, but what about reg. size chicken fingers.....those are my favorite food... Quote
dunefreak Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 i know you can do chicken nuggets, but what about reg. size chicken fingers.....those are my favorite food... yep Quote
Warrior07 Posted October 15, 2007 Author Posted October 15, 2007 i know most people don't like em but i love em has any body tried cod fish filets . Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 cool, cause i wanna be in the COOL CLUB... Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 us skinny guys can get away with it. ya us.........................skinny..............................errm ..................ya Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.