rhino ?

Warrior07

So this weekend i was cruising :whoop: the rhino by myself and got to a whopping 42 miles an hour .WTF do these things have a rev limiter. cause all it wanted to do was crap out like it has one and whats the best fix .

Get the aftermarket CDI that will fix it. :laughoff:

So this weekend i was cruising :whoop: the rhino by myself and got to a whopping 42 miles an hour .WTF do these things have a rev limiter. cause all it wanted to do was crap out like it has one and whats the best fix .

YES THEY DO have a rev limiter, What AVduner said get an aftermarket CDI, and be sure to keep an extra fuel filter handy!!!

thanks for the replys i knew it had to be that . but this was the first time i actually had a smooth surface to see the top speed stock .( 42 mph :banghead: ) :coffee: didn't want to p/off the neihbors to find out .

Ah Pete, come one!! I do loops by Bunnies house in Mine!!! Hell I found out I needed a CDI going past her house I just :2cents: as I went past :dance: (she's our HOA prez)

Ah Pete, come one!! I do loops by Bunnies house in Mine!!! Hell I found out I needed a CDI going past her house I just :coffee: as I went past :2cents: (she's our HOA prez)

you must be more daring then me :dance: i cruised by your house a few weeks ago in it but i made sure i was following the speed limit with my triangle strapped on the cooler . :banghead:

Do the mods Pete. I get mine up to 58 no problem and once the cluch is dialed in with the trubo I will be at 74mph. That is some fast farm eguipment :MBdance:

That's farm equipment that will be a ticking bomb.