pet tech tips

Warrior07

i know this is simple, but if you have a small dog . :coffee: this is what after a good year . i decided to do with her food . instead of a ziplock i decided to use this ( with the compliments of our hotel stay cups). if you have ideas share em to take the extra stress off to make it easier on all of us. :banghead: by the way don't say leave em at home .

post-638-1192500251_thumb.jpg

post-638-1192500334_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I wont say it. I tried bringing my puppy to the dunes a couple times. Didnt work out so well for me. She is very high maintenace. I have a puggle. I guess beagles are famous for needing constant attn. So needless to say, having her at the dunes when im trying to get my drink & party on, didnt work to well for me. so now she stays with my kid, AT HOME :banghead:

Ok I wont say it. I tried bringing my puppy to the dunes a couple times. Didnt work out so well for me. She is very high maintenace. I have a puggle. I guess beagles are famous for needing constant attn. So needless to say, having her at the dunes when im trying to get my drink & party on, didnt work to well for me. so now she stays with my kid, AT HOME :2cents:

ever think about a crate and towel so she or he could go night night so the party never ends :banghead::coffee:

I tried bringing my dog to the dunes once also just for a day trip. He hated it, you wanna talk about a grumpy SOB! Ever since then I have just left him with the boarder, my parents. They have a few dogs and I swear he likes it there better than he does with me so it works out good.

Guest Crasher

i know this is simple, but if you have a small dog . :dunno: this is what after a good year . i decided to do with her food . instead of a ziplock i decided to use this ( with the compliments of our hotel stay cups). if you have ideas share em to take the extra stress off to make it easier on all of us. :MBdance: by the way don't say leave em at home .

Wow, I would SWEAR that is our boston terrier, Bella!! :laughing: Funny. They could be twins!! :idiot:

I want to bring my puppy Linus...but we tent it and he has to be near me at all times. I do want to teach him to ride...he is a Crack Russell Terrier so he should pick it up quickly. If I left though, I wouldn't want him to freak. So I guess Grandma's house is better for now?

Linus2007022.jpg

Guest Crasher

I want to bring my puppy Linus...but we tent it and he has to be near me at all times. I do want to teach him to ride...he is a Crack Russell Terrier so he should pick it up quickly. If I left though, I wouldn't want him to freak. So I guess Grandma's house is better for now?

Linus2007022.jpg

Nicole, do you have a crate for him? If so, you can leave him in our trailer when you go out and ride? We put our puppies in the crates at night and if we leave and there is no one in there (otherwise, it's crapola all over the trailer :laughing: ). Feel free to put him in there if you want :think:

Linus2007022.jpg

FUNNY. we used to tent it, and it was the first trip with our lab Simba that made us start lookin for a toyhauler.

i took off on a ride, and the dog tore the shiat outta the tent, with my wife still inside. I come back from the ride, and my wife is flaggin me down....we were supposed to stay one more night, and swhe was like ," EFFE this, we are goin home." :laughing:

on the way out...there are all these toy haulers we see, and the wifey was like, "" oh, those look nice..."

:think:

i know this is simple, but if you have a small dog . :banghead: this is what after a good year . i decided to do with her food . instead of a ziplock i decided to use this ( with the compliments of our hotel stay cups). if you have ideas share em to take the extra stress off to make it easier on all of us. :laughing: by the way don't say leave em at home .

um :think: is this thread really about dog food in a cup :DDRrocks: well ok and this is called a pet tech tip? :blury: well carry on :sleeping:

Well he found the wheelchair behind a store onthe way to where we were camping, so its not like he NEEDED it. Though it was fun to watch him try to ride it down some fairly good sized hills rofl...and we told him later that he was eating dog food...about a year later.

Our sheapherd heeler mix luvs the dunes our Beagle on the other hand stays in the motorhome and only comes out when we force him. He hates it so bad that we have to fly my mom down and take her to the dunes with us so she can keep the beagle happy. Because if we leave him at home with my mom all he does is cry and whine till we get back and that drives my mom crazy.

:blink: pet tech tip #2

i don't know how many times i been camping and seen camps were dogs are left to do what they please .

and then you here about can someone help me find my dog it took off in the middle of the night and i miss her (or him ) :laughing:

petsmart 9.99 -15.99 depending on the dog :laughoff:

post-638-1192574923_thumb.jpg

Edited by warrior07