Don29palms Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 And QUICKSAND PERFORMANCE is NOT a top five builder. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 There is no DEAD SET top 5 builders that i know of... now i can point out the top 5 in my opinion builders... but those will vary from person to person... again it all goes back to doing your homework and asking questions.. TOP 5 in my books IF price wasnt a option.. Funco Suspensions unlimited Buckshot Tatum Revenge Racing ( old Dunebuggy.com Builder ) If money wasnt a option those would be my top 5 to choose from.. and i would probably ask Kevin that used to work for S/U to build me a bad a$$ 2 seater.. Quote
steveo Posted March 21, 2006 Author Posted March 21, 2006 There is no DEAD SET top 5 builders that i know of... now i can point out the top 5 in my opinion builders... but those will vary from person to person... again it all goes back to doing your homework and asking questions.. TOP 5 in my books IF price wasnt a option.. Funco Suspensions unlimited Buckshot Tatum Revenge Racing ( old Dunebuggy.com Builder ) If money wasnt a option those would be my top 5 to choose from.. and i would probably ask Kevin that used to work for S/U to build me a bad a$$ 2 seater.. I agree on 4 of your 5 Nick, but like you said money is an option. Joe has already found a couple really nice cars for me that has a big name on it but alittle out of my price3 range. i am sure if i am just patient i will find a big name car that is depenable within my price range of $40-$50 Quote
jms Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 I agree on 4 of your 5 Nick, but like you said money is an option. Joe has already found a couple really nice cars for me that has a big name on it but alittle out of my price3 range. i am sure if i am just patient i will find a big name car that is depenable within my price range of $40-$50 Hey Stevo if you are serious about a bad a$$ car for 50k give me a call and im sure we can make it happen. Plus i will give you the DDR mamber discount. Jason Jess 209-612-7721 Quote
jms Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 I agree on 4 of your 5 Nick, but like you said money is an option. Joe has already found a couple really nice cars for me that has a big name on it but alittle out of my price3 range. i am sure if i am just patient i will find a big name car that is depenable within my price range of $40-$50 Hey Stevo if you are serious about a bad a$$ car for 50k give me a call and im sure we can make it happen. Plus i will give you the DDR mamber discount. Jason Jess 209-612-7721 Quote
jms Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Hey Stevo if you are serious about a bad a$$ car for 50k give me a call and im sure we can make it happen. Plus i will give you the DDR mamber discount. Jason Jess 209-612-7721 Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Steveo I think Jess really wants you to buy one of his!! Quote
steveo Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 I will give you a call next week for sure. i would like to talk to you to see what you have. Just so you know i am about 3-4 months from buying one but i am serious. I would like to find what i want now so when that time comes i know what i want. thanks and i will talk to you soon Quote
jms Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 I will give you a call next week for sure. i would like to talk to you to see what you have. Just so you know i am about 3-4 months from buying one but i am serious. I would like to find what i want now so when that time comes i know what i want. thanks and i will talk to you soon You got it !!! We will be at the off road show in May, that would be a good time to meet. have you ckt out the website??? We have spent two years setting up this bis, and are building the first 10 or so cars at just over cost so as to get some out there. On the website you can see three new cars for 2006 + the PREDATOR car. Look foward to hearing from you. Jason Jess 209-612-7721 Quote
JoeDuner Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 There is no DEAD SET top 5 builders that i know of... now i can point out the top 5 in my opinion builders... but those will vary from person to person... again it all goes back to doing your homework and asking questions.. TOP 5 in my books IF price wasnt a option.. Funco Suspensions unlimited Buckshot Tatum Revenge Racing ( old Dunebuggy.com Builder ) If money wasnt a option those would be my top 5 to choose from.. and i would probably ask Kevin that used to work for S/U to build me a bad a$$ 2 seater.. I think Sand Cars Unlimited should definately be on that list !!! Don builds a killer car. Quote
Don29palms Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Sand Cars Unlimited is most definitely a top 5 builder. Quote
steveo Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 And why is Alumicraft not on this list? WAY outta my price range. Quote
ynot Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 WAY outta my price range. Steve, only reason I said that is the post said if price Was not an option! Quote
steveo Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 Steve, only reason I said that is the post said if price Was not an option! Oh, got it. if price was not an option that would be 1 of my first choices Quote
JoeDuner Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 And why is Alumicraft not on this list? It is on my list Terry Quote
JoeDuner Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Top five.... Sandcars Unlimited Alumicraft Suspensions Unlimited Funco Tatum Quote
jms Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 Top five.... Sandcars Unlimited Alumicraft Suspensions Unlimited Funco Tatum Hope to mack the top 5 some day how did we not get on the list -_- -_- Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 Youre new Keep up the good work and Im sure you will be there someday Quote
Don29palms Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 Top five.... Sandcars Unlimited Alumicraft Suspensions Unlimited Funco Tatum I think that would be my top five right now also. :chev_bowtie: Quote
dunefreak Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 I think that would be my top five right now also. :chev_bowtie: Why's that Don? Just because your CV problem or are you getting sh*tty customer svc w/ them? Quote
Don29palms Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 I'm not getting sh!tty customer service from anyone yet. I will be taking my CV joint apart sometime this week hopefully if I get the time. I hoping nothing is broke and it just needs to be serviced but my luck is usually not that good. Tim I think has some spare CV joint so if worst comes to worst I'll borrow one from him. My car pretty much has no warranty anymore. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 I'm not getting sh!tty customer service from anyone yet. I will be taking my CV joint apart sometime this week hopefully if I get the time. I hoping nothing is broke and it just needs to be serviced but my luck is usually not that good. Tim I think has some spare CV joint so if worst comes to worst I'll borrow one from him. My car pretty much has no warranty anymore. Reason I asked Don, is because your car isn't on your top 5 anymore. :huh: Quote
Don29palms Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 The people that built my car did a great job for me and treated me real well but I don't think they will ever be in the top 5 builder list. I love my car but there are definitely much nicer cars out there but they can't be touched for what I paid for mine. Quote
sandm Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 The people that built my car did a great job for me and treated me real well but I don't think they will ever be in the top 5 builder list. I love my car but there are definitely much nicer cars out there but they can't be touched for what I paid for mine. give me a call and i will get a price for a RICOCHET sandcar 5 seater with a LS 1. We are about 8/10 weeks on a turn key. Matt at S and M Motorsports 702-565-4193 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.