Sandrail Suggestions

steveo

give me a call and i will get a price for a RICOCHET sandcar 5 seater with a LS 1. We are about 8/10 weeks on a turn key. Matt at S and M Motorsports 702-565-4193

Damn Matt! EVERY SINGLE thread you post contains... "call me...Matt at S and M Motorsports 702-565-4193" :laughoff:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could never be dos hermanos. :yeah_whatever: I might upgrade alittle in the off season depending on how good my business does. The motor trans combo is perfect, but I might go with by-passes all around and power steering on the next one.

steveo,

Nice to meet you and thanks for showing up for a ride on Sunday in the Sand Pro 2.

Next time go with me.. in 'The Warden'. :)

Sorry Don29Palms we didn't get a chance to dune too.

DDR group and our cars all have to get our schedules in place next time. ynot.. you can come too. :) I get to lead. hee hee.

You all don't mind following a lady do ya?

Thanks all for putting us on your top 5 list.

Honored !!

Cat~ S/U Cru

Sure.. but you gotta feed me cake, young man, CAKE !

Glamis.. next weekend Friday.. so let's roll !!

Friday to play... hubby is out for 3 months!! Now's your chance.

But ya gotta catch me first. j/k

Is your car ready? Bring it down if ya want to my service dept. Let me see if we can squeeze it in. :)

Cat~

Edited by Glam_mom

steveo,

Nice to meet you and thanks for showing up for a ride on Sunday in the Sand Pro 2.

Next time go with me.. in 'The Warden'. :)

Sorry Don29Palms we didn't get a chance to dune too.

DDR group and our cars all have to get our schedules in place next time. ynot.. you can come too. :) I get to lead. hee hee.

You all don't mind following a lady do ya?

Thanks all for putting us on your top 5 list.

Honored !!

Cat~ S/U Cru

Never mind following a lady as I am a butt and legg man! :angry: Be glad to put together a ride next season. Unfortunatly I am done for this year! :laughoff: but it's been a great dune season for me! :laughoff:

Edited by ynot

Terry, (ynot) I am just glad your a man. Hee Hee... never know with a name like Terry... oh wait if it was Terri.. then I would be nervous.

Sorry your season is done. Enjoy your summer.

We are playing through Easter in Glamis.

Think the rig goes out to Arizona.. for some Nascar thing maybe too in April.

Then either a Utah or St. Anthony's is on the calendar for June/July.

Stop on by if you all see us around. ;)

Terry, (ynot) I am just glad your a man. Hee Hee... never know with a name like Terry... oh wait if it was Terri.. then I would be nervous.

Sorry your season is done. Enjoy your summer.

We are playing through Easter in Glamis.

Think the rig goes out to Arizona.. for some Nascar thing maybe too in April.

Then either a Utah or St. Anthony's is on the calendar for June/July.

Stop on by if you all see us around. ;)

We will be in St. Anthony's June 16th thru the 23rd. Staying at Sandhills. If your there we should do a ride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He doesnt want anything but a V8

Why? A strong turboed 4 cylinder or a turboed V6 can dune just as good. Unless he just wants to have to bring out a barrel of race gas every trip out. But I guess once you get your heart set on a V8 then thats all you want. I like my fuel economical 4 cylinder.

Why? A strong turboed 4 cylinder or a turboed V6 can dune just as good. Unless he just wants to have to bring out a barrel of race gas every trip out. But I guess once you get your heart set on a V8 then thats all you want. I like my fuel economical 4 cylinder.

Nothing against 4 or 6 cylinder cars i like them all.

To be completly honest i just like the sound of the v8 cars for some reason.

i know picking out a car just because of the way it sounds sounds silly but hey i am the one spending the $40 or $50,000 and i want to be COMPLETLY happy with it all.

I was looking at this car a couple of weeks ago, I would love to have it. It has everything i want but a V8.

Oh well, i can see it now all this shopping around for a v8 i will probabbly wind up with a v6 turbo (watch)

Thanks again for keeping an eye open for me

Edited by steveo

He "loves the sound of a V8 and anything else sounds like sh*t"

Thats what he told me. :rockon:

Thanks for clearing that up BERRRRRRRRRRT

We can always count on you. :rainbow1:

I like the way Joe's car sounds, thats a V6

we will see what your new car proves to us Bert before we judge that, all i know is that the phrase "I like " and the car you have now just dont go together. :headbang: