Sandrail Suggestions

steveo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rainbow1: :headbang:

I might have to keep Black Beauty around just long enough for you to get "good" in your new car and then hand you your a$$ in my old a$$ piece of junk.

i didnt say that it wasnt fast, because it is really fast.

Do you remember how to drive it fast????

:rainbow1: :headbang:

I might have to keep Black Beauty around just long enough for you to get "good" in your new car and then hand you your a$$ in my old a$$ piece of junk.

I mistook your rail for Sand~Snake's.....he told me "It's nice to see a rail in the group that's more in my range."

I told him..."No way, I've seen the pics of that rail in a wheelie....not the same level!" I thought he was setting me up!!

My bad....I must have sounded like an A$$, but what's new. Black Beauty looks like a serious "sleeper" to me.

Edited by cmyfirepole

My 3 Rotor sounds like crap? :headbang:

Pete's Hayabusa sounds like crap? :blury:

A dual overhead cam Vtec Turbo sounds like crap? :rockon:

I guess it is all preference,

I prefer the sound of a technologically advanced motor in a sandtoy! :dunce:

Steve must prefer the sound of an engine designed in the early 1900's! :rainbow1:

At least they are easy to work on and get parts for Steve! -_-

Edited by 3rotortrav

My 3 Rotor sounds like crap? :headbang:

Pete's Hayabusa sounds like crap? :grin:

A dual overhead cam Vtec Turbo sounds like crap? :rockon:

I guess it is all preference,

I prefer the sound of a technologically advanced motor in a sandtoy! :dunce:

Steve must prefer the sound of an engine designed in the early 1900's! :rainbow1:

At least they are easy to work on and get parts for Steve! -_-

I agree with you. :blury:

I mistook your rail for Sand~Snake's.....he told me "It's nice to see a rail in the group that's more in my range."

I told him..."No way, I've seen the pics of that rail in a wheelie....not the same level!" I thought he was setting me up!!

My bad....I must have sounded like an A$$, but what's new. Black Beauty looks like a serious "sleeper" to me.

It runs alright.

I dont really care how the car sounds... as long as it gets me from point a to b to c in a rather quick manner.. :D If i build a car and have to do it on a budget which i will most likely have too im w/ cmyfirepole and going to have to say it will be a honduhhh or a subie.. :D

• 10 months later...

So a year ago today you wanted a new rail and were ready to buy one....now a year later you have no hauler and broke down quad and NO SANDRAIL!!!!!!!!!

It could be another invisarail!! :DDRrocks:

edit: dang Pete beat me to it!! LOL

:DDRrocks: SORRY GUYS I like my front engine rail. it has plenty of power. go to SANDROCKET.COM

STEVE there has been building buggies for many years, he has 4 seater sandrockets and 2 seater rockets.

with those you typically dont have any (trans) problems if so get a built chevy trans much less money than a mendi. you dont have to shift them either put it in drive and GOFAST.....

The only other (rail) I would buy is a Funco. they dont have problems either.

not trying to cut anyones buggy down you understand !!!!!!

But (Sandrocket and Funco) are the best in my opinion.

I like the having (SOMETHING DIFFERENT) than what most peeps have anyway. cause im MENTAL. :ban-cha:

guys guys guys..... :coocoo::dunno: This thread is old. It only got bumped back up for the sake of giving Steveo crap. He still hasn't bought a rail and I don't think he is in the market anytime soon. I understand how you'd wanna give your 2 cents though. It WAS a good topic at one time. :dunno::beercheers:

well maybe he will start looking for a car again :laughoff::laughoff: or than again maybe not :laughoff:

but hell we need to post so we can get to the top of the smilies or what ever :laughoff: so let us have are fun :banghead::laughoff::laughoff::bowdown::coocoo::thumb::laughoff::think:

now barneycar this is (his site) we are meerly ladder rungs in the ladder. the reason i said something cause i saw a new posting about it. whatever :hug: see you at dumont barneycar look me up. we'll talk.

well maybe he will start looking for a car again :laughoff::laughoff: or than again maybe not :hug:

but hell we need to post so we can get to the top of the smilies or what ever :blury: so let us have are fun :banghead: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :driver::think:

:fro: see barneycar we are just newbies we dont know what happened a yr ago.WE BAD.............. :coocoo::coocoo::coocoo::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::bowdown::coocoo::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::coocoo::coocoo::coocoo:

Have you checked Sandwinder? They are in that range. I don't know what their build time is though.

I just picked up my Sandwinder. It however is not in the price range you are looking for but they do have one for about $36K that is a long travel with a Honda engine in it. Granted, it isn't 4130 chassis and the works but a great car. Their build time is about 8-10 weeks (not bad). They are located in Mesa, Arizona and Darrin is the owner. He makes a great buggy and also races his own cars.

So a year ago today you wanted a new rail and were ready to buy one....now a year later you have no hauler and a broke down quad and NO SANDRAIL!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :driver::dunno::dunno:

yeah yeah yeah, starting our Bookeeping bussiness put us alittle behind on some things we want to do.

Oh well it is doing very well now and well see what the next 6 months brings.

I am not going to settle for a car i dont like so if that means waiting alittle longer so be it. I know what i want it is just having the extra money to get it.

thanks for the info Barneycar and Bigrick but i am for sure buying a Monster manx when the time comes..

Hey Bert one more for ya :dunno::drinkbeer:

Edited by steveo