HALLOWEEN TRASH

Hey Jim, if we find a gray rail with welds all over it and maybe missing a wheel, should we throw that away too???? :lol:

Thanks Craig :DDRrocks: I will just put the wheel back on, go weld it up and keep going :slap:

I was thinking because you always HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY maybe I would start a pick on WINGNUT thread and see how many pages that will go? Would that be concidered a "personal attack" :laughing:

Thanks Craig :flipoff: I will just put the wheel back on, go weld it up and keep going :think:

I was thinking because you always HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY maybe I would start a pick on WINGNUT thread and see how many pages that will go? Would that be concidered a "personal attack" :DDRrocks:

WHHAATTT??? :slap::lol: Nothin but luv... :laughing:

Was thinking between 10 and 11 am to meet up, Thank you to every one who commited to helping, And if you did not SHAME ON YOU!...There is no one who cleans this crap up..LETS SAVE OUR PLAY GROUND. I Will or pete will bring a truck out to collect trash bags so you dont have to carry it in your rides..If by any chance you can take some home GREAT if not dont worry about it, but PLEASE COME OUT AND HELP :thumb: I see over 300 views and a hand ful of replys....COME ON PEOPLE LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN :DDRrocks:

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

Do we have a time to meet and do this or just any time ??????????

should be five of us there

Just meet up at comp Sunday morning between 10 and 11 like Jim said and look for the only hungover idiots picking up trash and then just start helping. We'll be there. :beerpint::thumb::DDRrocks::blury:

Ten or eleven sheesh I get more work done by 9am than most people do all day!!!!!!!!!!!

So sand~~snake what you are saying is I can throw all the crap I want on the ground at night and there will be someone to pic up after me...... :DDRrocks:

sorry but I had to say it cause you know some a$$ hats have that attitude you know "I thought "they" had someone that does that ."

:thumb:

Edited by Kens Colors

Ten or eleven sheesh I get more work done by 9am than most people do all day!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo_hoo: We could be there earlier, but why? Why not take our time getting up, have breakfast, maybe go for a ride, and THEN go over when we are comfortable to do so? Huh Ken? huh? huh????Why not???? huh? :blury::beerpint::woo_hoo::thumb::lol:

So should we expect you and Jerry to show up and help then Sunday AM??? :DDRrocks::thumb:

You know all the normal peeps are gonna help out. I've pretty much got an empty toy hauler and a big dumpster right by my place, 50 feet, I'll bring it all back with me and just throw it in, double bagged of course, don't want that junk getting all over my floor.......SF Woody :DDRrocks: