TRT Meeting Nov 17th, 2007

wsky70

I had a great time today and am really glad I was able to attend and finally be part of a TRT meeting. I agree with ISBB...I also have an even stronger appreciation for the TRT and especially ynot. He has a very positive, strong voice for Dumont and we, the duning community, are extremely lucky to have him along with the rest of the TRT members and a very cooperative BLM. I completely understand now how Terry always says the BLM has a great relationship with the duning community. They really listen and take EVERYONE'S opinion into consideration. :blah:

It was great seeing everyone. It was almost like going to the dunes! :blah: That bar was awesome. :dope: GOOD TIMES, GUYS! :laughing:

post-3-1195361154_thumb.jpg

post-3-1195361184_thumb.jpg

post-3-1195361199_thumb.jpg

post-3-1195361215_thumb.jpg

post-3-1195361233_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuggin light weight.. i was a pitcher in when you left and we were there for another hour - hour and a half after you left... :dope:

:lol::laughoff:

i didnt wanna do the dewey five OH thing. trust me, You didn't want me to get all uckin fugly @ the slash X and start :blah::laughing::dope:

plus then i would have been all :blah: while I needed to be :driver: and my wife would have been all :angry2: while my son would have been all :cry: Just wasnt the right time ISBB...Next weekend tho mang, well :blah::blah: :chug: :chug: :idiot: ..and have some good times

I was surprised that more people didnt show up @ the TRT meeting. The BLM and the TRT offered an opportunity for a Saturday meeting, and that opportunity wasnt seized by as many people as I thought would do it.

There are so many opportunities to give public input, that I was surprised at how duner friendly the meeting actually was. We need more people to go to the next Saturday meetings to not only show the BLM how much we care about our riding area, but to also show a force of off-roaders, as to not let the land-grabber extreme-Os have thier way with the public land.

:laughing: Nick and Pete, thank you for the nice comments but the props actually need to go to you two for having the ability to get the information out and to the users of the dunes. So I appreciate your comments and pat's on the back and will simply say Thank You.

Terry

:dope::blah:

i didnt wanna do the dewey five OH thing. trust me, You didn't want me to get all uckin fugly @ the slash X and start :idiot::laughing: :chug:

plus then i would have been all :blah: while I needed to be :angry2: and my wife would have been all :laughoff: while my son would have been all :lol: Just wasnt the right time ISBB...Next weekend tho mang, well :blah::dope::blah: :chug: :driver: ..and have some good times

Thats ok.. while i was covering one eye trying to make it home.. i had the loritab poppin alcoholic watchin out for cops so it was all good. LOL After we saw the 4 or 5 chp in baker we knew it was smooth sailing after that LOL.. I will be in glamis next weekend so new years?

not headin back to the D until superbowl weekend......

and no craig, not 2013...bitchezzzzzzz

:laughing:

Dumont is closed this year, Superbowl weekend Cheese. There is a major movie being filmed out there. There is a thread about it somewhere on here.

now to make some updates to the website to reflect the current and proper information regarding pass's and holidays and such... so DUNEFREAK get to work LOL

Pay attention! :dope: I updated everything as soon as I got home yesrterday. Click on the pass page. :laughing:

For those that think the public doesnt have an influence on what happens at the dunes you guys have one hell of a misconception.

They really listen and take EVERYONE'S opinion into consideration. :laughoff:

It was amazing at how interested they were at considering our input. They genuinely care about what we have to say.

The BLM and the TRT offered an opportunity for a Saturday meeting, and that opportunity wasnt seized by as many people as I thought would do it.

We should have filled the place. We had under 15 people from the public, which is only a fraction of a percentage that dune Dumont. I can only hope those that were duning instead of attending appreciate what the TRT is doing for them. Thanks to all of them....the entire TRT for taking a Saturday out for us.

I plan on attending more. It was very interesting and nice to see that your opinions DO matter to them. :laughoff:

you didnt know about dumont being closed for superbowl... man you should go to a trt meeting and find out about these things..

Tell you what. Next time there's a meeting. Drive on down here to Covina, talk my boss into giving me a paid day off to go, and your in business. :blury::bs:

I currently do not have the funds to play and not work, I must work to play. :slap:

:dope: Maybe someone should post a thread that says it will be closed that weekend, I've looked all over and have not found one yet.

No offense intended. :laughoff:

Tell you what. Next time there's a meeting. Drive on down here to Covina, talk my boss into giving me a paid day off to go, and your in business. :blury::bs:

I currently do not have the funds to play and not work, I must work to play. :slap:

:dope: Maybe someone should post a thread that says it will be closed that weekend, I've looked all over and have not found one yet.

No offense intended. :laughoff:

So you work on saturdays too!! you just missed the one on a saturday because we asked to have a little more public involvement...

Tell you what. Next time there's a meeting. Drive on down here to Covina, talk my boss into giving me a paid day off to go, and your in business. :clap::blury:

I currently do not have the funds to play and not work, I must work to play. :lol:

:idea: Maybe someone should post a thread that says it will be closed that weekend, I've looked all over and have not found one yet.

No offense intended. :bs:

So you work on saturdays too!! you just missed the one on a saturday because we asked to have a little more public involvement...

:beat:

:lol:

you dont want them to com Nick.... they wont :chug: with you so they can :dope: all :lol: and you will just :blah::laughoff: to them on the forum about how they are :booty::slap:

:lol:

hey, maybe we can get Wringnutz to go :ninja: style and sneek into the D over superbowl weekend and disrupt the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig movie shoot

:grin:

Edited by richard cheese