TRT Meeting Nov 17th, 2007

wsky70

Just trying to get an idea of the number of people that will be attending. I'd like to see as many as possible make it to the meeting....SF Woody :thumbsdown:

November 17th, 2007 10 AM

BLM Barstow Field Office Conference Room

2601 Barstow Road, Barstow, CA 92311

For more information call (760) 252-6000

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsdown:

We need to get a Vegas car pool started. No need in wasting fuel for 1 or 2 when there are empty seats.

I can take 3 with me or join in on somebody with an empty seat.

Edited by ynot

Sounds like the car is full LOL...

Just meet at my place since its on the way out anyhow?

No need in wasting fuel for 1 or 2 when there are empty seats.

I can take 3 with me or join in on somebody with an empty seat.

I am going to try to make it out for this one. I can offer 3 seats if needed, maybe some people from the NW area?

How long is the drive and how long does the meetings usually last? I will be running on no sleep again :ban-split: grave yard can suck :pissed: .

:banghead: Then maybe YOU should be hitching the ride with one of us!! FYI: We're in the NW area of town :D

I am going to try to make it out for this one. I can offer 3 seats if needed, maybe some people from the NW area?

How long is the drive and how long does the meetings usually last? I will be running on no sleep again :banghead: grave yard can suck :idea: .

Meetings start at 10:00 Am and generally end at 2:00 but this one could be longer due to it being attended by guests which we normally have very few if any of.

It is a 2 1/2 hr drive each way so I would suggest getting a ride as it will be a long day espically on no sleep.

im in i have a ford explorer lifted so i will prob have 4 seats my wifes 8 mos and she is due on nov 30 or dec 1 so she is not going ..i live russel and eastern

Does it seat more because its lifted? :banghead: