Check out my 2oo8 flamed 450R!

DuNe45oR

When would Carter powersports ever change something on a quad...."Sure sir, we will give u a smoking otd price of $6600.00, oh the bumper and nerfs, thats an extra $900.00 .........do you want a three year warranty and service plan? It's only $3000.00 more. $10500.00 for your quad what a great deal!!!!" (This was just a reinactment, no "Real" deal was used in the making of this post!!!) :beercheers:

When would Carter powersports ever change something on a quad...."Sure sir, we will give u a smoking otd price of $6600.00, oh the bumper and nerfs, thats an extra $900.00 .........do you want a three year warranty and service plan? It's only $3000.00 more. $10500.00 for your quad what a great deal!!!!" (This was just a reinactment, no "Real" deal was used in the making of this post!!!) :beer_bang:

Sounds familiar...... :laughoff:

the only thing i can see is the missing shock covers & diff bumper

what else?

other than a different bumper, different wheels, shock covers, and i have a better exhaust. its the same bike. they told me that would come with it, they just didnt tell me how much, so when i took the original pictures at the dealership, i thought thats what i'd be getting( till i found out how much they were asking!). either way its not much different. my bad, but its kind of obvious what had happened

other than a different bumper, different wheels, shock covers, and i have a better exhaust. its the same bike. they told me that would come with it, they just didnt tell me how much, so when i took the original pictures at the dealership, i thought thats what i'd be getting( till i found out how much they were asking!). either way its not much different. my bad, but its kind of obvious what had happened

we were just bustin your balls man... look new quad and 3 pictures all with diffrent bumpers LOL.. someone had to say somethin

• 2 weeks later...