Deer hunting was a bust!

RAGDOLL MX

well my dad and i spent about 7 days out in the KofA game range, about 135 miles from his house and about 38 miles in the middle of the desert...no phones, no tv, no Dear :GWH: , and alot of beer. my dad brought out 15- 30 packs of his beer "milwaukee's best light" :Imma_throwup: but it was beer none the less. the day we got there, we scouted out the wells, and saw alot of tracks, no dear.... day 2 sat on a hill for 6 hours didnt see one dear. :unsure: .went back to camp drank alot of beer.... day 3 sat on another hill...(my butt was hurting from day 2, sitting on the rocks)...saw 4 doe and 2 fawn...no bucks...went back to camp drank more beer and talked about all the bucks we didnt see. day 4 sat on a different rock...saw 10 doe, and about 4-6 fawn. no bucks...this is :bs: so we went for a drive around the other wells and still no bucks. these a$$ hats that were camped about a mile from us were cruising their 3 jeeps and their Pick up on the trail like it was HWY 95, every 10 minutes they were cruising up and down. day 5 sat AT the well thinking that i would see a buck......nope, nothing....nada....zip...zero...said "fauk it, letsdrink beer". and we did. day 6 sat at the well again..saw more doe, more fawn, no bucks....so we went back to camp packed it up and came home. i took some pics on a disposable camera, so they are not ready yet, but i did get some pics on my camera phone and i know that this :worthless_without_pics: so here is what i have so far. more pics to come when the disposable camera is ready.

post-693-1195181250_thumb.jpg

post-693-1195181263_thumb.jpg

post-693-1195181275_thumb.jpg

funny thing is i guess i didnt need a gun or a lic for dear either....my dad had bout me a new 30.06 remington 710 rifle and i only got one shot off...it was on an aggressive cactus that looked as if it was going to attack in 75 years...so i gave the cactus a warning shot to let it kow i meant buisness....oh i did shoot 3 quail with my mossberg 12 guage...

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Cole!!

We had better luck .......... 13 tags --- 11 filled by the time I left. Great hunt!!!!

post-529-1195228985_thumb.jpg

post-529-1195229025_thumb.jpg

last picture is a bonus, gotta bobcat a for the fur season opener

post-529-1195229110_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bumpint