Oregon Dunes?

justken

Have any of you thought about coming up to Oregon to rip up the the dunes up here?? :idea::laughoff: We have lots of kick a$$ beach front sand and they are sweet dunes!! If you guys could get Pete and Anna up here to see his sis that would rock!!! She Misses him sooo Much. It could be a big 'ol caravan...of off season fun ....Just an idea....We would Help plan in any way we can....Think about it :laughoff: We would love to party with the DDR peeps, And show you how we do it in Oregon :barf::laughing::barf::laughoff::whoop:

P.M. me for camp spots and info!! also no sales tax here....big help for pickin up on big ticket stuff!!! :laughoff:

im sure there is... salt water is a killer... however i would have to do it once.. just to say i have been there and done that... nothing a little scotchbrite and wd40 couldnt fix after a weekend in some diffrent dunes.

I wonder if there is a rust problem in the dune areas there as it is in pismo. Go to bed with a perfectly new car. Wake up to a serious rust bucket.

The dunes here are not all right on the beach....it cool, the forest stops like at the water...I mean like huge pines falling in the ocean it is a sight it be seen !! I was in awe the first time I saw it ...Its really a must see :laughing: let me find some pics and I will post them soon!!!

Thats the spirit Nick it's sight to be seen man!!! and some nice like after a good rain sand ........virgin as Mary her self like ever morning!!!

Edited by justken

post-1452-1195269786_thumb.jpgpost-1452-1195269670_thumb.jpgLotsa trail type riding, no tall dunes. (like dumont) 25mph on the beach. You have fun riding just to get to the beach. Sit and look. Then back to the dunes to ride some more. Or run the beach for a few miles to get back to where you want to be. have not been to winchester, but I heard it is more rail friendly. Have been to coos bay dunes 4 times. Can easily put 20 miles on one ride. Some very technical hill climbs with very little room to get a run at it. Quads can go anywhere, while rails have to stay on the wide paths. Take a map or someone who knows the area. A must do!

I wonder if there is a rust problem in the dune areas there as it is in pismo. Go to bed with a perfectly new car. Wake up to a serious rust bucket.

I went this summer and in 4 days it rusted everything that wasn't painted, but it was worth it to see it.

Have any of you thought about coming up to Oregon to rip up the the dunes up here?? :blury::lol: We have lots of kick a$$ beach front sand and they are sweet dunes!! If you guys could get Pete and Anna up here to see his sis that would rock!!! She Misses him sooo Much. It could be a big 'ol caravan...of off season fun ....Just an idea....We would Help plan in any way we can....Think about it :dope: We would love to party with the DDR peeps, And show you how we do it in Oregon :whoop::beercheers::blink::blink::dunno:

P.M. me for camp spots and info!! also no sales tax here....big help for pickin up on big ticket stuff!!! :news:

So you guys finally bought some quads?

im sure there is... salt water is a killer... however i would have to do it once.. just to say i have been there and done that... nothing a little scotchbrite and wd40 couldnt fix after a weekend in some diffrent dunes.

Stay at the KOA campground like we did and you can wash you bikes or cars off every night with the tap water in the campground.Plus it is full hookups. :beercheers:

I washed everything off every night and came back with 0 rust. :whoop:

That place is awesome I hope I can go back again soon.