Non Duning Thanksgivings

sand chick

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

So what do you do if your not out in the dunes for Thanksgiving?

Most spend it with their families, but what if you don't have family close?

I am going to Universal studios on Friday :duniemonkie:

I have never been so I am looking forward to it! :D

I just can't get into Thanksgiving, something about a holiday that is just about eating grosses me out. I plan on getting off of work as early as I can, going home, laying on the couch in my chonies with the cat, and sleeping. My sister is trying to guilt me into coming over for dinner though....

I just can't get into Thanksgiving, something about a holiday that is just about eating grosses me out. I plan on getting off of work as early as I can, going home, laying on the couch in my chonies with the cat, and sleeping. My sister is trying to guilt me into coming over for dinner though....

where's your spirit ?

It's about so much more than that, like , like, like Jack Daniels and , and, well ok you got me !! it's just about Jack Daniels :lol:

whats thanksgiving without some sand... I have been spending thanksgiving in the sand for many years... :D I gotta ride somewhere lucky me my family is in the imperial valley a short 30 min drive to glamis HEHE...

Here's what some are doing...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=6595

:lol:

Have a fun Thanksgiving. Sucks you can't make it to Dumont. :(

Yeah I thought about adding to that one, but I am not staying in Vegas! :isbb: I almost did though and went to Stacey's for TDay! Thanks very much for the invite :D

Besides that I give thanks everyday :laughoff:

I am just really looking forward to taking a break and going to Universal Studios everyone says that it is alot of fun!

I knew there had to be others not duning for Tday.

where's your spirit ?

It's about so much more than that, like , like, like Jack Daniels and , and, well ok you got me !! it's just about Jack Daniels :isbb:

Jack Daniels is a good one....but for me it's about getting together with family and friends. I am thankful I have them. :lol:

Jack Daniels is a good one....but for me it's about getting together with family and friends. I am thankful I have them. :lol:

I go to work everyday for my crew !!

I have a girl 17 and a boy 14 a boy 10 and a 4 month old girl and my wife !!!

I am very thankful for what I have , and the Jack helps :isbb:

where's your spirit ?

It's about so much more than that, like , like, like Jack Daniels and , and, well ok you got me !! it's just about Jack Daniels :isbb:

SOLD! Where's my turkey costume? :D

I know T-day is about family for a lot of peeps and that's cool, but I see mine all the time so I don't need to see them eat too. :lol:

Have fun at Universal Jodi, and get a good pick of Jaws for me! :laughoff:

I go to work everyday for my crew !!

I have a girl 17 and a boy 14 a boy 10 and a 4 month old girl and my wife !!!

I am very thankful for what I have , and the Jack helps :lol:

\

Damn lets chip in and get Dan a vasectomy for X-Mas!!!!! :isbb:

nearest relatives i have are 1200 miles away, but ive been invited to go over to comedian Brian Regans house with a friend, dont think ill be taking up that offer. Im probably going to spend the day relaxing just riding all over on the streetbike.

Here's a pic from our nonduning weekend!

Sorry Monkie no pic of Jaws I was too busy screaming when he came up out of the water next to me :bump::headbang1:

post-2396-1196013536_thumb.jpg

Me: sunglasses screaming CRAP or something like that :angry2: :ahh: :ahh:

Don: I don't think he could hear too well after that ride he kept saying "huh? did you say something???" :MBdance: