Flat biller driving Black LT car?

Sand Saw

Anyone know of a knucklehead driving a satin black LT car that got roosted real good in front of Comp by a guy on a YZ Fo Fitty?? :laughoff:

Tell'm thanks for almost running down my lil sister...

Next time its gonna be a lot worse then just getting roosted... :lol:

A$$!! :clap:

Anyone else notice how much TRASH was left behind?? Comp looked like a land fill. For a not so busy weekend it seemed like a really dirty one... :dance:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't ever have a good weekend do you? :dance:

Sorry to hear that. Some people are just jerks and don't pay attention some times.

As for the trash I thought it was pretty clean compared to other weekends out there. I even commented on that Sat night to wsky70 when we were at comp.

comp is nuts ,saturday night on halloween weekend we got rocked a couple times :laughoff: by 2 lt cars racing up comp...is wasnt like we were right behind them either they were starting off the upper edge, but anyways we decided after getting rocked twice to move farther back :clap: :dance:

The idiot split our line. We were just cruzing across the flats in front of Comp all the way in the back by the small dunes. My dad (Dinicolada) was leading and there was about 6 or 7 qwads (pretty much my whole fam).

The guy slowed for a second as my dad passed, then he punched it, luckily my lil sis was paying attention and slammed on the brakes. I chased him down and dumped the clutch in first gear right in front of him (i love 10 puck brand new paddles on a dirt bike). Took a few minutes to catch him since I was on the fo fitty and not the cr500 but i eventually cought up... :laughoff::blink:

You guys thought it was pretty clean for a big weekend?? WOW Anyone ride Sunday?? We were dodging piles of trash everywhere. I cant believe people will actually put trash in a bag, then leave the bag!! IDIOTS!!

I hope the Rangers got a few littering tickets. They need to be more concerned about stuff like that then RVs with stripper poles...

You guys thought it was pretty clean for a big weekend?? WOW Anyone ride Sunday?? We were dodging piles of trash everywhere. I cant believe people will actually put trash in a bag, then leave the bag!! IDIOTS!!

Next time try to stop and pick up some of that trash and then you won't have to complain that there is too much, every little bit helps. :laughoff:

The idiot split our line. We were just cruzing across the flats in front of Comp all the way in the back by the small dunes. My dad (Dinicolada) was leading and there was about 6 or 7 qwads (pretty much my whole fam).

The guy slowed for a second as my dad passed, then he punched it, luckily my lil sis was paying attention and slammed on the brakes. I chased him down and dumped the clutch in first gear right in front of him (i love 10 puck brand new paddles on a dirt bike). Took a few minutes to catch him since I was on the fo fitty and not the cr500 but i eventually cought up... :assblast::MBdance:

I hope the Rangers got a few littering tickets. They need to be more concerned about stuff like that then RVs with stripper poles...

Did you take a second and bend down and pick up a bag? Or do you just like to biatch?

I didn't think comp was bad after a holiday weekend. I didn't see nearly as much as there was on Halloween. I ended up filling up a kitchen bag with the crap someone left near bathroom #6.

My husband got a flat bill hat, but I told him he's much cuter with a curved bill!!! :assblast:

Apparently "flatbillers", like myself, are the ones that get the finger pointed at us whenever some other a$$hat EFF's up and causes problems.

I say that's :bs:

Don't you love how all FlatBillers get stereotyped! Some are A$$ hats, I will admit but there A LOT of :think: CurvedBilled A$$ES out there to so How That Be!!! :flipoff::flipoff:

Look its turning into the FlatBiller support thread i have always wanted Pete :flipoff::lol::lol:

you might be a flatbiller if

you dress like kevin fedderline

you act like kevin fedderline

you wear silly chains like kevin fedderline

you talk ebonics like kevin fedderline

you have an atitude like kevin fedderline

you think your kevin fedderline , jesse james or snoop dogg

you think long beach is cool

all your music is bump bump bump bump bump :lol:

you :lol: brittney spears like kevin fedderline

:lol::flipoff::idiot::flipoff::beat::flipoff::lol::think::lol:

you might be a curved biller if

you dont like kevin fedderline

you really dont know exactly what a flatbiller is ( like me )

but you still want to :bs: brittney spears like kevin fedderline

its all about the fedderline ................................... :lol:

I think it is cool that some people on here are flatbillers, and they own up to it, even in the face of negative stereotyping........

it is a generational thing

zoot suiters

hippies

dopers

mods

punks

jocks

it happens to everyone

If you guys are sick of the stereotyping, start a flatbiller outreach program. you can biatchslap any of your fellow flatbillers that help enforce this negative stereotype, and go good things, like have a flatbillers trash pickup @ comp hill on Sat or Sunday morning.....do something that helps offset the negative stereotype.

:flipoff:

I think it is cool that some people on here are flatbillers, and they own up to it, even in the face of negative stereotyping........

it is a generational thing

zoot suiters

hippies

dopers

mods

punks

jocks

it happens to everyone

If you guys are sick of the stereotyping, start a flatbiller outreach program. you can biatchslap any of your fellow flatbillers that help enforce this negative stereotype, and go good things, like have a flatbillers trash pickup @ comp hill on Sat or Sunday morning.....do something that helps offset the negative stereotype.

:flipoff:

:flipoff: Well stated cheese!

Here's a funny website knocking on billers...... >>Click<<

you might be a flatbiller if

you dress like kevin fedderline

you act like kevin fedderline

you wear silly chains like kevin fedderline

you talk ebonics like kevin fedderline

you have an atitude like kevin fedderline

you think your kevin fedderline , jesse james or snoop dogg

you think long beach is cool

all your music is bump bump bump bump bump :bs:

you :lol: brittney spears like kevin fedderline

:beat::flipoff::lol::think::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you might be a curved biller if

you dont like kevin fedderline

you really dont know exactly what a flatbiller is ( like me )

but you still want to :idiot: brittney spears like kevin fedderline

its all about the fedderline ................................... :lol:

:lol: thats some funny sh*t Bob :lol: jesse james :flipoff: he iron man (single drove) the baja 1000 this year...thats some hard sh*t to do :flipoff: