Border Patrol Pit Crew

bp-guy

We just received a memo, they are looking for actual Agents to be on the pitcrew!! If we pass the tests they put us thru we will be NASCAR certified! I am all over this one....The position will be for 7 races this year and they are looking for 30 agents. My guess is that is for all across the Nation and we would pit for the races near us and not travel all the time.

Best of luck to ya on making it.... :ban-split: I worked on a pit crew out here on the west coast for about 14 straight years and it was a TON of fun!!!!!! You will have a good time, it can be back breaking work at times, but TONS of fun in the long run!!!!!

Go Get'em bud.................... :beercheers: :chug: :fro_smokin: :MBdance::clap:

Only one person from each station gets picked and we go for interviews with the higher ups. I am going to make my resume sound so damn sexy. I hope Ford keeps the records of all those classes I took 10 years ago, I have all my ASE dates. I might go to a professional place to get it done up right. There are alot of agents saying they are putting in for it. I know I am the most qualified at my station but that doesn't guarantee anything.

Talk about a dream job!!!!!!

I think it shouldn't have a number on the car, put that picture of the family running across the road on it!

post-1872-1196550560_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

You guys get all the perks!!!!!! I don't remember any hourerly's invited there!!! :chug: :banghead:

Yeah, that was the best NASCAR experience we had so far! We made friends with the Marketing folks, so they let us go down to the pit during the race. :chug: :laughoff: