Samuri Jump...

redswr

dumb dumb dumb.....entertaining.....but not that bright

what are you talking about cole ?

we have are own Bubba right here in our family !! [ jeff chapman ] no names !! hehehe !!

remember his ford on halloween ... the front drive shaft, the transmission stuck in 2end :thumb:

HOLY FREAKIN sh*t MANN, HOLY FREAKIN sh*t , HOLY FREAKIN sh*t MANNN. HOLY FREAKING sh*t , HOLY FREAKIN sh*t BRO, HOLY FREAKIN sh*t ,HOLY FREAKIN sh*t......... :banghead:

SERIOUSLY!! WTF?? I like the slow mo version. HOOOOLLLLLYYYYY FFFRRRREEEAAAAKKKIIINNNNGGG SSSSHHHHH********TTTTTTT MMMMAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!! :thumb::banghead:

See that's why I buy chit that I have to take care of, like my daily driver. Other wise I'll probably end up in the hospital doin totally awsome stuff like that. :mc_smiley:

Right on :beercheers:

Awesome? :woo_hoo: It takes an IQ measured in vacuum to do that kind of dumbass stuff.....

sorry about it being a side kick and not a sammi... i didn't take that good a look. oh and sorry for not warning about the language... i just turned my speakers on today when i watched it. i didn't know they went off like that...