holy hell..diesel gran national?!?!?!?

RAGDOLL MX

:MBdance: why why why why why why why why?????????????????????

:beercheers:

What a waste of work. Yeah it's different, but you can make more power with the factory turbo charged 3.8L. You can get that car in the 9's or even 8's with the factory motor done up. And did you see they used an LB7?? (early DMax motor) :mc_smiley: At least use an LLY or LBZ DMax. :woo_hoo:

That thing is only running 12's after all that work. wow.

This does look badass though with black smoke :driver: ....

http://images.dieselpowermag.com/features/...ying_rubber.jpg

It may have a chance of getting it rolling, but could you imagine trying to stop that bad boy!! :beercheers:

I doubt it. The tires would go flat and it might pop a wheelie before it even gets moving. That's if you could even get a hitch put on that car that's big enough. :mc_smiley:

but if your read the article...it was actually a regal, with all the GNX badging, so it had a V6 non turbo'd motor, it was a granny/beaner car to beging with, so this guy probably had money and a diesel motor just sittin around...

but if your read the article...it was actually a regal, with all the GNX badging, so it had a V6 non turbo'd motor, it was a granny/beaner car to beging with, so this guy probably had money and a diesel motor just sittin around...

it was a diesel !

I think you are backwards the LBZ is better then the LLY :ban-split:

Not yet it isnt..... so far they have made more consistant power with the lly. Unless you have some info to share :ninja: ?

Capt

here ya go

show me an lbz that can do that and your in business :grin:

Edited by CaptNkllm

Am I the only one that caught that.

You got some :ban-split: there man! :ninja:

http://mcratracing.com/k/kat1059.wmv thats what he should have wasted his money on there!!! My kind of truck lol

hahaah gotta luv the lly :grin: LBZ SUKS!!

Capt

LBZ's are more powerful and quieter than an LLY. I have an LLY and I know.

Not yet it isnt..... so far they have made more consistant power with the lly. Unless you have some info to share :ninja: ?

Capt

here ya go

show me an lbz that can do that and your in business :eatdrink021:

Why would you even post THAT? While your at it David, you might as well start arguing about which is capable of being faster- Banshees or 450's. :ban-split::headbang1:

LBZ's are more powerful and quieter than an LLY. I have an LLY and I know.

Why would you even post THAT? While your at it David, you might as well start arguing about which is capable of being faster- Banshees or 450's. :stirthepot::lol:

Problem with the lbz is that (correct me if i am wrong) big power parts are not available yet to produce some big winners yet (could be wrong but i have only seen lly so far)(there are exceptions but i havnt seen any yet)

right on about the noise level for sure. I think the problem with the lbz is the platform gm used on the software is different then than what was used on the lb? 1st dmax and the lly... so thwey have been working on getting all of that figured out. So in turn they havnt produced the top dogs in that catagory (yet).

I agree it is not as noisy and it produces more hp and TQ of the floor but they havnt advanced real far on these as compaired to the lly (compairing the 2)

Now about that 450 vs banshee's we we all know that they are not even in the same class as a 700r :flipoff: so why bring that up Pete? :grin: Always trying to start something arnt you!! :flipoff::laughoff::flipoff::laughoff::grin:

:stirthepot:

Capt

Problem with the lbz is that (correct me if i am wrong) big power parts are not available yet to produce some big winners yet (could be wrong but i have only seen lly so far)(there are exceptions but i havnt seen any yet)

right on about the noise level for sure. I think the problem with the lbz is the platform gm used on the software is different then than what was used on the lb? 1st dmax and the lly... so thwey have been working on getting all of that figured out. So in turn they havnt produced the top dogs in that catagory (yet).

I agree it is not as noisy and it produces more hp and TQ of the floor but they havnt advanced real far on these as compaired to the lly (compairing the 2)

Now about that 450 vs banshee's we we all know that they are not even in the same class as a 700r :flipoff: so why bring that up Pete? :grin: Always trying to start something arnt you!! :flipoff::stirthepot::stirthepot::laughoff::grin:

:flipoff:

Capt

:grin::grin::lol::laughoff: