Onboard Sandcar Race Video.

JoeDuner

This is a Video from the EPO race winners car.

http://www.funco-motorsports.com/Video/EPO%2010-19-07.wmv

That's pretty cool! :laughoff: The course didn't seem like it had any flow to it at all. Or is that part of the difficulty? Run all the drivers through a :laughoff: up line through the dunes and see who can do it fastest. Actually, I guess that would make for a much more challenging race. :laughoff:

I was out there during that EPO challenge and that footage doesnt even begin to show how fast some of those guys were going. It was pretty cool. It is a very technical section of the dunes. :stirthepot:

Ahh wwwhatever. That's like a #3 out of 10 paced ride. :headbang1: That's awesome. :ban-split: Funco, baby. :laughing:

Man power steering must be nice! It almost looked effortless to turn at those speeds. I have to work 5 times as hard to go that kinda speed through turns in my car. He had like 2 fingers on the wheel the whole time. That's almost cheating! :headbang1::grin:

it didnt look like he was going that fast to me.

:ninja:

Then I'd like to see a video of you duning fast. :eatdrink021: Videos always make it look way slower than they really are going.

Ahh wwwhatever. That's like a #3 out of 10 paced ride. :headbang1: That's awesome. :ninja: Funco, baby. :woo_hoo:

Man power steering must be nice! It almost looked effortless to turn at those speeds. I have to work 5 times as hard to go that kinda speed through turns in my car. He had like 2 fingers on the wheel the whole time. That's almost cheating! :laughoff: :eatdrink021:

:grin:

Then I'd like to see a video of you duning fast. :headbang1: Videos always make it look way slower than they really are going.

Maybe thats why you keep breaking spindles? You drive to fast!!! :laughing::ban-split: