Christmas Eve and christmas Day

Danielle

Just seeing what everyone is doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 2007

On the eve of Christmas I have to work for a few hours and than I am cooking dinner for 10 to 15 people.

Menu-Chicken and dumpling soup,Salad, Ham, Prime Rib, asparagus, sweet potatoes, and cream of corn and dinner rolls,White and red wine.And off course Pumpkin Cheese Cake.

Chris wanted to cook a duck :barf: Thank God he couldn't find a duck to cook so he settled for Prime Rib :D

As for Christmas Day we wake up at the crack of Dawn after going to sleep very, very late because the kids or I should say the boy's are going crazy to tear every present open and to see what Santa brought.Let the circus begin :laughoff: We than spend the entire day unscrewing every twisty on every toy and praying we bought enough batteries and each one of the kids are at Chris's feet saying put this together,now put that together,and now play this with us and now I want to play with that :laughing: .At the same time our phone is ringing non stop from every out of state family member and friends as well to wish us a Merry Christmas as well as us having to call people :laughing:

By 1 or 2 in the afternoon everything finally settles down and Chris and I can finally relax and by that time our heads are spinning and we are pretty :gayboy: .

That pretty much sums up The circus Farkas Christmas :xmas4:

I hope you all enjoy your holiday with loved ones and friends and may all your wishes come true for the new year to begin.2008

Happy Holiday's

Chris, Danielle,Skylar,Jaydin,Tristan Farkas &Thor and Mojo :xmas4:

Today I have to work! :(

Tonight I am watching my traditional Christmas Eve movie "Its a Wonderful Life" and cuddling up with some more cocoa and peppermint schnapps! :xmas4:

I am going to a friends house for Christmas dinner on Christmas! Thank you! :xmas3: Now I won't have to be alone! :laughoff:

Edited by buggychick

we are finishing cleaning up the house today.

We have dinner with my side of the family tonight @ a local restaurant that we have been going to since i was born on Christmas eve, then opening gifts with my side of the family tonight @ my dads house

tomorrow, we open gifts with my wifes side of the family @ her parents house @ 8 am

then we are having 25-30 people over for Christmas dinner @ our house. on the menu

deep fried turkey

deep pit turkey

prime rib

all the traditional sides

2 types of home made ice cream that string cheese and I made yesterday, ...peppermint and vanilla

then I've got a big fat bottle of Patron, some beers, and a poker game usually breaks out after dinner..

good times, good people, great memories

Today doing some grocery shopping for a couple things for xmas day dinner and camping. Servicing the quads. Do some packing of the toyhauler. :D Head out to some friends to help with his rv and dinner. :laughoff:

xmas day. Its all about packing the toyhauler! :laughing:

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Watch my three favorite Christmas movies. A Christmas Story, DIE HARD, and Leathal Weapon! Gotta love guns and violence at christmas!! :laughing: :gayboy:

Edited by ntrsandman

Xmas Eve, I'm gonna wrap some gifts, get the dogs stockings up (they get christmas too). Going to cook either Potato Soup with sides of brocoli, bacons, green onions. Or I'll fix some Encaladas with all the stuff that goes with that.

Have a few :beercheers: or :beerpint: with my Boyf.........neighbor, person, friend, guy. :ninja::lol::lol: and catch some Monday night football.

Christmas get up a little hung over. Open presents with my dogs, listen to Danny go :blah::blah::blah: cause I bought him to much, than go hang out with my daughters, grandkids, and their Boy..........persons, friend, husband, fience, guys. :lol::lol: Chassie my oldest daughter is cooking Prime Rib and goodness only know what else. They LOVE to cook.

Gonna have some good times. :xmas4:

Edited by desertskyz

:think: Let's see, decided to head to work since Davey was home with the kiddos, and since I took (last) Friday off for last day of school festivities. We scored 3 free hours from the boss-man, so I was home by noon!! :xmas3: Got the kids busy with cookie cutting/decorating, etc. when they got home from Christmas shopping with Daddy.....YES, he saved it till the LAST minute! Basically spent the day baking, washing dishes, finish up wrapping, more baking, more dishes..... :hump:

Had NO room in the kitchen to cook a dinner, so ordered in wings and fingers from Joey's and we had dinner in the living room next to the Christmas tree. That was SOOOO cool I think we started a new tradition!! :xmas4:

After dinner, it was time to let the kids open their Christmas Eve gift, jammies of course, :blah: and sent them off to dream of sugar plums. Got the pies in the oven, wrapped up some forgotten gifts from the corner of the closet, and stuffed the stockings. Finally headed to bed about 2:30 am :lol:

Today is gonna be crazy busy/ fun!! Round 1 was done by about 9:00 am. (the shred fest!) Round 2 starts when their cousins from Davey's branch of the family tree get here to exchange their gifts. Round 3 begins when Justin and Danielle get here, another shred fest and Christmas dinner. Ham, baked potatoes and all the trimmin's, then it will be off to my sister's house for round 4!! This consists of our gift exchange with the sisters, bro-in-laws, signifigant others, etc., from my branch and desserts galore!! :beercheers::laughing:

Phewwwww, (makes me tired just reading that!) can't wait till tomorrow!! Took day off from work, plan on doing NOTHING, in my jammies, clicker in hand, and the family will be lucky if I cook them dinner!! :xmas3:

Merry Christmas to all, and hoping for a safe and sound New Year!! :xmas4: