Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well lets see how it goes this year. I found out my insurance covers one of those stop smoking pills so....

1) Quit smoking. Took Chantix for 3-4 weeks, got down to 1/2 pk a day from 2 pks but ultamatly failed

2) Get back in shape/exercise. Well I bought a new clothes dryer for the garage

3) Use the WW more often. So far so good

4) Build a new garage for all my $hit Not yet, maybe a bigger shed so I can use the garage..

5) Sell all the crap I'm not using Sold the kids old bikes

6) If I sell all the crap I'm not using maybe I can skip the garage and get a sandrail? ya right

Edited by indasand
Posted

been working on mine since tday... get fit.. dropped 15lbs but afraid most of it came back over the holidays.. ohh well back to the gym tomorrow :P

pay off some debt to get toyhauler

pay off commuter car to buy truck to tow toyhauler

then ill be set.. LOL

Posted

I just thought of one a few minutes ago... I'd like to get back into shooting trap, and buy a nice over-under to do so with. :D

Posted (edited)

live through another year. lol

im in pretty good shape but i want to build more muscle

start saving for a race truck!!

Edited by 90+ PLUS
Posted

I just thought of one a few minutes ago... I'd like to get back into shooting trap, and buy a nice over-under to do so with. :D

my brother busted his first perfect round over the christmas holidays at the Tucson trap and skeet club :D

best i did was 18-25 ohh well.. i was at a small disadvantage i was using a 20gauge with game loads lol.. brother was using a custom load in his 12 gauge.

Posted

Continue on the path of life that I have chosen

Lose that final 10 pounds to make it to the 100 lost pounds mark!!

Help someone else to jump on the same path of life that I have chosen and stay there even if I have to :loser: into no more junk food!! YOU CAN DO IT IF I CAN DO IT!!!!! :D:DDRrocks:

Better yet if I can do it anyone can!! :driver:

Oh yeah and have as much fun in the next year as humanly possible!! :thumb:

Posted

Continue on the path of life that I have chosen

Lose that final 10 pounds to make it to the 100 lost pounds mark!!

Help someone else to jump on the same path of life that I have chosen and stay there even if I have to :blink: into no more junk food!! YOU CAN DO IT IF I CAN DO IT!!!!! :D:DDRrocks:

Better yet if I can do it anyone can!! :loser:

Oh yeah and have as much fun in the next year as humanly possible!! :thumb:

so is 99 bananas considered junk food :driver:

Posted

Finish painting inside of house (actually, get Mark to finish painting inside of house :DDRrocks::flipoff: )

Keep weight off that I lost last year!!! :freakin_nuts:

Collect more animals - just kidding! :D

Posted

Lose some weight, eat better and exercise more.

Get out of debt :DDRrocks:

Spend more quality time with my hubby. :flipoff:

Live each day to it's fullest! :freakin_nuts:

Posted

This year I plan on:

1. Modernize house- Honey-do list never ends! :blink: Popcorn off the ceiling, new cabinets in kitchen...etc

2. Pay off all debt. :barf:

3. Sell all crap we do not use anymore!

4. Find a 4X4 for rock crawling and trail finding :laughing:

5. Get back in debt buying pipes & programmers, A-arms, paddles and more crap I may not need :thumb::blury:

Happy new year everybody! :laughing:

Posted

I was gonna quit smoking but that lasted about 15 mins :laughing:

Im glad I dont have to worry about that. The quit drinking thing would be tough though.

Posted

my brother busted his first perfect round over the christmas holidays at the Tucson trap and skeet club :D

best i did was 18-25 ohh well.. i was at a small disadvantage i was using a 20gauge with game loads lol.. brother was using a custom load in his 12 gauge.

I've been out of it for a long while, but assuming you mean 25 clays a round, my norm used to be 21-23, I haven't shot trap since I was like 13 though... Although I still have some metals and trophies, awesome sport man

  • 4 months later...
Posted
Well lets see how it goes this year. I found out my insurance covers one of those stop smoking pills so....

1) Quit smoking. Took Chantix for 3-4 weeks, got down to 1/2 pk a day from 2 pks but ultamatly failed

2) Get back in shape/exercise. Well I bought a new clothes dryer for the garage

3) Use the WW more often. So far so good

4) Build a new garage for all my $hit Not yet, maybe a bigger shed so I can use the garage..

5) Sell all the crap I'm not using Sold the kids old bikes

6) If I sell all the crap I'm not using maybe I can skip the garage and get a sandrail? ya right

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...