Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

yeah , everything is bolted on his !! :D

I do not have anymore bolted on parts that anyone else!!! I have an engine, head lights, gas tank, wheels, ect...

Posted

you have ridden with me you just dont know it, we where at the night drags when you got hurt.... I was the only one out there with an lt500

Posted

i really hope that gaylay sh!t was a mistake

its pronounced GAZE-LEE

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: :laughoff: Yeah it was, but that was funny, I did not notice until now. Don't get all butt hurt, it was an accident.

Posted

i really hope that gaylay sh!t was a mistake

its pronounced GAZE-LEE

:laughoff: The "Z" and "Y" keys are pretty far apart....and if you type you use a different hand for each.

:laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

:think: The "Z" and "Y" keys are pretty far apart....and if you type you use a different hand for each.

:stirthepot::laughing:

Not a matter of hitting the wrong key more just having the wrong spelling in my head :porn: gaylay lol.

Posted

:think: The "Z" and "Y" keys are pretty far apart....and if you type you use a different hand for each.

:stirthepot::laughing:

thats y i was asking

and im not butthurt

just a little defensive i guess

Posted

im not butthurt

just a little defensive i guess

A little

i really hope that gaylay sh!t was a mistake

:stirthepot: lol j/k honestly it was a mistake, I was typing at work and someone kept talking to me when I was posting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...