ltr450rider Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 :shout: 3:00 p.m. is the unofficial time for the hill from now on, everyday. Quote
Danny Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 shut you lips !! nancy !! You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! Anyone for this saturday? Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 I should be up Sunday, a couple of people that are coming with me have to work on Saturday. Quote
powerhouse Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 my motors out of mine !!/ I mean I can't make it ? Quote
Scadigan Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 (edited) i would be there for the race but i really dont think it will be fair to any of you considering im on a crf450 dirtbike and only weigh 130 pounds Edited January 10, 2008 by ktm300kid Quote
Gazlay43 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 ok get ur laffs "GAYLAY" fuggin hilarious hope all u guys like rocks to the face Quote
britincali Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 i would be there for the race but i really dont think it will be fair to any of you considering im on a crf450 dirtbike and only weigh 130 pounds I'll be your huckleberry Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 i would be there for the race but i really dont think it will be fair to any of you considering im on a crf450 dirtbike and only weigh 130 pounds hummm I think there are some guy that would have something to cure that problem. Quote
suzukilt Posted January 11, 2008 Author Posted January 11, 2008 so 3 oclock i guess it is huh? should we make it sunday? Quote
britincali Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 3pm sunday at banshee, sounds like a winner Quote
quad~dizzle Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! Anyone for this saturday? i will be out this satyrday, look for me . i ride a black quadzilla. what do you ride? Quote
las vegas duner Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 3pm sunday at banshee, sounds like a winner :beer_bang: You guys should go race at comp.You will just get in the way of the fast Banshees Quote
britincali Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 You guys should go race at comp.You will just get in the way of the fast Banshees :beer_bang: Nah the really fast ones smoke me bad out of the hole so I dont get in their way at all Quote
Jesse Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Im only going to be out there sat. Im pretty sure the turn out will be much better on sat. Only people with toy haulers will be there Sun at 3pm. Quote
suzukilt Posted January 11, 2008 Author Posted January 11, 2008 well I should be there all weekend, fri-mon. camped at around c-13 on the dumont grid. I will show up both days at 3 Quote
Jesse Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 well I should be there all weekend, fri-mon. camped at around c-13 on the dumont grid. I will show up both days at 3 Ill be at banshee hill all day sat. Look for a grey and red 700 with no fenders. With your set up do you run a 13 tooth front? What size paddles do you run? Quote
suzukilt Posted January 11, 2008 Author Posted January 11, 2008 (edited) yes I run a 13/36 gearing combo, with 21x12x8 7 paddle haulers double buff with 68roll out Edited January 11, 2008 by suzukilt Quote
Danny Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 i will be out this satyrday, look for me . i ride a black quadzilla. what do you ride? I ride man sh*t. :beer_bang: It looks a LITTLE different now but you get the idea. Stop me and say hi. Quote
suzukilt Posted January 11, 2008 Author Posted January 11, 2008 Danny, your part of the ltr450hq site too right.........I am sandmanlt on there. Is your bike a "bolt on"? I will meet up with you at the hill.. white ltr, cut front fenders, yosh exh. pirate flag. Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 I ride man sh*t. It looks a LITTLE different now but you get the idea. Stop me and say hi. since danny blatantly refuses to gear his bike properly you might give him a run for his money. Dont come crying to me when you get worked by john.I tried to tell ya!!Worst part of the whole thing is i gave you the right sprocket and told you i would cut the extra link for ya!! Quote
Danny Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Danny, your part of the ltr450hq site too right.........I am sandmanlt on there. Is your bike a "bolt on"? I will meet up with you at the hill.. white ltr, cut front fenders, yosh exh. pirate flag. Yeah, I go over there and terrorize them every once in a while Ill be out there tomorrow bright and early. Ill look for you. Aaron, you are a SON OF A b*tch!! :worthless_without_pics: Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Yeah, I go over there and terrorize them every once in a while Ill be out there tomorrow bright and early. Ill look for you. Aaron, you are a SON OF A b*tch!! :worthless_without_pics: Is Aaron going out there this weekend? Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Is Aaron going out there this weekend? No,im not going.I was just at Glamis last weekend for the 4-stroke Race.You guys are all safe LOL!!My next trip will probably be in Feb.I need to beef up my clutch a little.Between my fat a$$ and the new motor the clutch is hating life.Im going to put some Ron Woods springs in and it should be good to go.The O-ringed Nmotion cylinder also cured my head gasket issues,so im pretty happy about that. :worthless_without_pics: You guys have fun and be safe. Quote
suzukilt Posted January 12, 2008 Author Posted January 12, 2008 I wont be there this weekend, im waiting for pres weekend. who is going to give danny a run for his money? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.