Sounds like the same leak.

Mine was the bedpan leaking. :whistle:

Cab off and engine out to fix it.

I haven't modded the engine at all and with only 21k miles

it was covered under warrantee. :worthless_without_pics:

Take yours back. Make em' fix it now! :rant_on:

I also bought the 7year/200k mile extended warrantee. :headbang1:

R-

:headbang1: :worthless_without_pics: ok i did'nt want to start a debate or bashing there's another thread for that . i was just seeing if any one had the same issue .

Thanks randog for your input :whistle:

I care about your needs Pete !

like I said , they all leak ...

I care about your needs Pete !

like I said , they all leak ...

ok thay all leak but off the bell housing area . it's not like pissing on the groung just a film of oil and a slight dribble , my drive way has a oil film but not a puddle

That would be the rear main leaking behind the flex plate and seeping out at the bottom of the bellhousing.. Take it in and get it fixed.. a common issue for the sickliter

Pete -

I've got an 07 and it did the same thing, but it was not the rear main seal, it was the little bypass line on the backside of the block for the overpressure of the turbo. It dripped just enough into the top of the bell housing and formed on the bottom of it. But it can only be one or two things, and if its not like mine then I'd say rear main as well.....

Took mine over to "Friendly Ford" on the North side of Vegas, since then, nothing wrong, 42K miles. I also got the extended warranty but only for 75K miles.

:lol:

Pete -

I've got an 07 and it did the same thing, but it was not the rear main seal, it was the little bypass line on the backside of the block for the overpressure of the turbo. It dripped just enough into the top of the bell housing and formed on the bottom of it. But it can only be one or two things, and if its not like mine then I'd say rear main as well.....

Took mine over to "Friendly Ford" on the North side of Vegas, since then, nothing wrong, 42K miles. I also got the extended warranty but only for 75K miles.

:lol:

You pretty much described exactly what it's doing.Like i said it's not pooring like the cars that park in your drive for an hour and you thought they change there oil with out a pan :lol: . i mean a drop here and there is all it is. If that's my case how long was it in the shop for ? :lol:

You pretty much described exactly what it's doing.Like i said it's not pooring like the cars that park in your drive for an hour and you thought they change there oil with out a pan :lol: . i mean a drop here and there is all it is. If that's my case how long was it in the shop for ? :lol:

They kept it for 2 days only because the fitting had cracked in the block and they had to drill it and order new one, the next day.... The service guys up there seem to be ok, and you can follow what their doing on the WEB as far as status goes. Good Luck, and let me know what you find out. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

now this person has a big problems of his own every time :laughing: get a some one to fix it for you dumass

I agree with Ryan, what does that mean? No one can ever understand what your typing! Do you speak the same way? What is it like when you read to yourself, does anything in print make sense????? :unsure:

now this person has a big problems of his own every time :laughing: get a some one to fix it for you dumass

WTF???? :think: He started the thread to ask if anyone else has the same problem. Thats what we do around here- HELP EACH OTHER OUT. Ya know...like when you start 10 topics that say NEED HELP.

and hey BIG E...just so you know....name calling (personal attacks) are not allowed on this board.

let me translate it into your typing language so you can understand better....

jus so yoo no name kalling iz knot alloud :unsure:

I'm gonna start diagnosing cars at work like that. Wow, that sure was easy! :idea::rolleyes: :freakin_nuts:

I was wondering that too. Fast diagnosis without seeing it. Come on Paully you should know its never the first thing you think of, think back to mine and Ross's trucks! :slap::slap::laughoff:

Could be turbo pedistal o-rings, hpop lines, oil crossover tube, valve cover gaskets, or even the rear main, etc. Never know til you actually trace it down yourself. Right? :lol:

Your oill leak is a blow by tube out of the top of the motor.. :kart:

In ENGLISH, what Pauly is trying to say is "There is a blow-by tube off the top of the motor that is seeping a little bit."

Warrior -

Like they said, this was what they found on mine, I'd take it to your Ford mechanic and let him shoot it to see what's going on. Could be something minor like mine was or :laughoff: . But it's likely they'll be able to trace it down. So far, the peeps on this site have nailed two of my issues over the net that Ford confirmed. :freakin_nuts:

Good Luck.....

Edited by Sandpirates2