Fastest Quad?

northphelan

I stand by them words, ain't no one keep up with YFZ Bob across the dunes. Bring your Blue Cross card when ya ride with him,, and friends willing to scrape ya off the side of a razor.

Oh yes I can. I'll put money on that! :laughoff::laughoff:

Dude, you haven't even seen us ride. You have no idea. Not talkin crap, but there's not many folk that can really hang w/ our group on a fast ride. :shocked: I think the last time the medium/ kinda fast paced DDR ride was described by aceisback was QUOTE: "Metal-Mulisha style" :coocoo: :dunce: And that wasn't one of our real fun fast rides either. :dunno: I remember my Raptor even ran like a$$ because of a pinched vent hose. :blink:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right with Pete...well usually infront of him :boxer::laughoff:

:shocked: That's only because we let you lead...whenever you end up coming out :dunno::blink: You have been slacking on the dune trips lately. :laughoff: You've lost your leader status/position. :beatup: :flipoff::coocoo: :dunce: :boxer:

Im sure that YFZbob is an amazing duner,but you can only go so fast thru the dunes on a quad.When we are on dune rides my bike is in 5th gear almost the whole ride so i cant imagine how you could go any faster.Sanddunesaddict is a real fast leader one of the fastest ive ever followed,and smoothest so maybe you ought to go on one of these guys dune rides before you make such bold statements.Ive only been on a dune ride with one other group that was just as fast but not any faster.Ive been on alot of rides with these guys when we start of with 10 and finish with about 4 people :laughoff: The DDR group has some real skilled riders so i say round up ole BOB and lets see whats up!!!Maybe he can teach us a few things :laughoff: I highly doubt it though :dunno:

Edited by Sand_YFZ

:dunce: That's only because we let you lead...whenever you end up coming out :laughoff::shocked: You have been slacking on the dune trips lately. :laughoff: You've lost your leader status/position. :flipoff::blink::dunno::coocoo: :beatup:

When it comes to leading berrrrrts the man IMO!! :boxer:

I will tell you this,who doesnt know Steve Abbott????

Well he is a personal friend of mine and an extremely fast and CRAZY rider.

We met up at Coral Pink(which couldnt be as fast ever!!!!!) and all he had to say after the ride was "you guys are crazy riding that fast....it was a blast though"

I'm not starting any crap but anyone who wants to line up and go for an extremely fast dune ride lets go :laughoff::laughoff::dunno:

I will tell you this,who doesnt know Steve Abbott????

Well he is a personal friend of mine and an extremely fast and CRAZY rider.

We met up at Coral Pink(which couldnt be as fast ever!!!!!) and all he had to say after the ride was "you guys are crazy riding that fast....it was a blast though"

I'm not starting any crap but anyone who wants to line up and go for an extremely fast dune ride lets go :laughoff::laughoff: :dunce:

How about this weekend :coocoo: Just for the day! :shocked: Looks like a nice sunny saturday!!!We can split gas!!LETS GO!!! :dunno:

Edited by Sand_YFZ

How about this weekend :coocoo: Just for the day! :dunce: Looks like a nice sunny saturday!!!We can split gas!!LETS GO!!! :laughoff:

Aaron, I am going for the day Saturday. I might even go Friday night through Saturday when it gets dark. Give me a ring. :dunno:

:laughoff:

:thumb: on hill shooting, thats fun for five minutes. Been there, done that have the t-shirt.

Oh you were talking about duning...I thought you meant racing,haha..Have those ribs healed up yet...Ive been there done that too,on the motorcycles duning :thumbsdown: I switched to the YFZ :thumb: Way more fun...The risk v.s. reward wasnt worth it at all for me.Im too old to be crashing that often....Hell paulypaul is a real good rider and i see him wipe out plenty on the bikes in the sand...Its all personal prefernce...Wipeouts on motorcycle-LOTS AND LOTS---Wipeouts on YFZ-0---Ill take the training wheels,lmao!! :smiley:

I'm not too old for a 2wheeler. :thumb::thumb: :hug: :headbang: I love mine. Quads just don't give me the rush of being 5th gear pinned over whoops, hitting a perfect line on a jump and sailing it, or leaning it down carving a bowl. :headbang: :thumbsdown: :smiley:

I'm not bashing quads of course either, my Craptor gives me plenty of fun as well.

I'm not too old for a 2wheeler. :thumb::thumb: :hug: :headbang: I love mine. Quads just don't give me the rush of being 5th gear pinned over whoops, hitting a perfect line on a jump and sailing it, or leaning it down carving a bowl. :headbang: :thumbsdown: :smiley:

I'm not bashing quads of course either, my Craptor gives me plenty of fun as well.

well pete you remember how bad of an experience i had with my 426f :finger: Biggest POS ive ever owned :finger: So im probably partial to my ole faithful YFZ.She's been good to me :thumb: My 426 grenaded twice..I hated that bike.Not to mention i bought it brand new :puke::puke:

well pete you remember how bad of an experience i had with my 426f :hug: Biggest POS ive ever owned :headbang: So im probably partial to my ole faithful YFZ.She's been good to me :finger: My 426 grenaded twice..I hated that bike.Not to mention i bought it brand new :finger::thumb:

Yeah you had some pretty bad luck with that tank. :smiley: Stalteri920 & ISBB have had really good luck w/ thiers though. :headbang: You musta got a lemon. :thumb:

I still like 2wheelers regardless. :thumb::thumbsdown:

I will follow pete any day thru the dunes... Aint nothing like a 5th gear WFO ride thru the dunes... :D Fast and smooth lines... i love it.. :D

5th gear asscrack.. hahaha!!! I cant wait to ride again..

I will follow pete any day thru the dunes... Aint nothing like a 5th gear WFO ride thru the dunes... :D Fast and smooth lines... i love it.. :D

5th gear asscrack.. hahaha!!! I cant wait to ride again..

My wr426 had incredible topend speed.Did close to 100mph and got there quick.I really liked that about it. :D The funny thing is i sold it to my friend and he has been desert racing it like crazy with no problems.Its still on the same top end i sold it to him with and finished like 10 or more races...I guess the last build was solid.The first 2 didnt last a year.