Fastest Quad?

northphelan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I do.....I just need to teach my 3 year old to ide it.

Kinda of loaded question to me. How fast a quad is , is directly related to rider weight. An 8 year old on a stock banshee can out pull me, but Ill be ahead for awhile. Ofcourse he would have to put 6-7 of his buddies on the back to make it a fair race.

Rider weight could change the power to weight ratio so much its rediculous. So real light kids, maybe 12 % of the total....where a full grown man could be 60% of the quads weight.

Not with your big a$$ on it!! :grin:

JJ, I think he was be sarcastic :blink::blury: der

That thing wouldn't be fast up the hill even w/ a 50 lb kid on it with a 80 mph tail wind! :ninja: And no, I'm not talking crap about his bike. Craptors are slowww at the hill, but are fast and handle well through the dunes. :thumb::D I know, I have one. :thumb:

With the 75 lbs neighbor kid riding,, not much can touch one of our YFZ's,, especially at top end,, but no matter what, their is always someone out there that can beat the other guy, someone who is faster, someone with a 220HP snomobile motor on a Raptor.

But with overall skills:

I think the best rider skills is YFZ BOB.

Ain't no one can keep up with him through the dunes, over the razors through the bowls, No one.

Edited by Dime Store Hood

With the 75 lbs neighbor kid riding,, not much can touch one of our YFZ's,, especially at top end,, but no matter what, their is always someone out there that can beat the other guy, someone who is faster, someone with a 220HP snomobile motor on a Raptor.

But with overall skills:

I think the best rider skills is YFZ BOB.

Ain't no one can keep up with him through the dunes, over the razors through the bowls, No one.

:blury::woo_hoo::rockwoot:

mighty big words

BusaShee This is a HayaBusa Banshee That might be the fastest quad on the Planet.At the right you can see me and Triplejadogg doing around 60mph....We are at half hill when he takes off and he catches up to us easily.Its a turbo,nitrous,built hayabusa doing 100mph up Banshee hill. :chev_bowtie:

Thanks Terry! But its just a 350... nothing special :puke: Its just a trailer queen anyways. :laughoff:

I dont think its the fastest, but it can hold its own... (not against a busa-shee tho)

Is this fastest on the hill or in the dunes? Mine doesnt carve all that well w/ a +4 swingarm and 10 paddle haulers. I made that mistake once and it sent me over a razor faster than I wanted it too! :laughoff:

:chev_bowtie:

:laughing::rockon::flipoff:

mighty big words

I stand by them words, ain't no one keep up with YFZ Bob across the dunes. Bring your Blue Cross card when ya ride with him,, and friends willing to scrape ya off the side of a razor.

I can drink more beer than anyone though, and that's about it for me.

3812s_traffic_pix_065-med.jpg

Fastest cat on DDR, and the lump under the covers is my daughter who can out sleep ANYONE.

Edited by Dime Store Hood