Fastest Quad?

northphelan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 superswampers is right quadz are alot harder to control in whoops and i started on a dirtbike at dumont dude i prefer a quad alot more sorry pete

You don't have to apologize to me. :happydrunks: Ride what you want. :mc_smiley:

I wasn't arguing which was more difficult to ride through the whoops anyways. I just like the feeling cruising over the whoops 5th gear pinned on the bike. That's all I was saying, then he chimed in with saying I needed to "learn how to ride my quad better if I want a rush". :beercheers:

I have taken a liking to a quad almost more lately anyways. I have to be in a certain mood and feel just right to wanna go tear it up on the 2 wheeler. But when I do, I have a blast.

Last trip out I brought my dirtbike, quad, and sandrail. I took the dirtbike out ONE time the last day of the trip. :headbang1::stirthepot::idea: Go figure :blury::laughoff:

You don't have to apologize to me. :beercheers: Ride what you want. :mc_smiley:

I wasn't arguing which was more difficult to ride through the whoops anyways. I just like the feeling cruising over the whoops 5th gear pinned on the bike. That's all I was saying, then he chimed in with saying I needed to "learn how to ride my quad better if I want a rush". :stirthepot:

I have taken a liking to a quad almost more lately anyways. I have to be in a certain mood and feel just right to wanna go tear it up on the 2 wheeler. But when I do, I have a blast.

Last trip out I brought my dirtbike, quad, and sandrail. I took the dirtbike out ONE time the last day of the trip. :mc_smiley: :headbang1::idea: Go figure :happydrunks::laughoff:

Ive been looking for a sandrail but the haybusa one i want is priced high plus i need to ride in one before i buy one do you know any NICE rails for sale between 6500 to 10000? :blury:

Ive been looking for a sandrail but the haybusa one i want is priced high plus i need to ride in one before i buy one do you know any NICE rails for sale between 6500 to 10000? :laughoff:

well, ya. there vw powered, have 6" of travel, and there not new. the one in the 25 mile an hour thread i sold for 10k. after putting 18k into the son of a beeeeeeeeeeeeeep :laughoff:

after reading the posts in this thread about who is faster in the dunes, all I have to say is........................

I have a child and a wife that depend on my income every day to do what we do. Can I go fast through the dunes? yes I can

does it ramp up the possibility of me getting hurt, or possibly dying ? by a huge percentage.

don't get me wrong, I like going fast and all, but I also have to enjoy my life OUTSIDE of the dunes too.

I don't have the fastest YFZ, but adding a piston and sleve and a few other expensive mods doesn't seem to give you a whole lot more.

The farther from stock the less reliable ya are, and just gaining another 1/2 quad length at comp doesn't seem worth it all.

We were racing each other all afternoon until a guy showed up on a Bombardier 650 with a turbocharged snomobile motor and beat everything out there by several lengths.

I take that back, my son just corrected me, he beat everyone by half a dune length.

He never shifted outta first gear either.

No matter how fast ya are, theirs someone way way faster.

Edited by Ross and Alice

after reading the posts in this thread about who is faster in the dunes, all I have to say is........................

I have a child and a wife that depend on my income every day to do what we do. Can I go fast through the dunes? yes I can

does it ramp up the possibility of me getting hurt, or possibly dying ? by a huge percentage.

don't get me wrong, I like going fast and all, but I also have to enjoy my life OUTSIDE of the dunes too.

VERY WELL SAID! :headbang1:

Who care's who is faster than who , hell we all go for the same reason ....lets just have fun and ride ...oh yeah i fogot to tell you guys this is all your gonna see if you ride with me

1123472071_ORIG.jpg

Edited by 1Bad4FiddyinLv

you guys start to badger :driver: then get mad :boxer: then say who cares :fro: lolololol old age is sinking in on some of you :barf: . and dont get mad at me im already old :boxer::drinkbeer::banghead: lmao

meerly an observation..........

Bob is VERY old....You turning 60 yet? :laughoff::dolphin::idiot:

...oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys this is all your gonna see if you ride with me

1123472071_ORIG.jpg

What? How is that? You don't even have paddles! :boxer: SO we'll see a quad with knobbies sitting near some weeds with nobody on it? :drinkbeer::driver::idiot: Does that mean you will crash, be ejected out of site, then we'll see your bike sitting there like that when we come back for you?

What? How is that? You don't even have paddles! :banghead: SO we'll see a quad with knobbies sitting near some weeds with nobody on it? :dolphin::idiot::boxer: Does that mean you will crash, be ejected out of site, then we'll see your bike sitting there like that when we come back for you?

Now that is funny!!! :drinkbeer::boxer::driver::laughoff: