Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
post-3942-1200967246_thumb.jpgSo, as I mentioned on my 1st post, I'm somewhat of a newbie here, but I've been into "duneing" for a little while. I'm thinkin about doing a total rebuild on this rig, I was checkin out all those long travel suspension rigs out there last week an I LIKE 'em :freakin_nuts: Where do I start ?
Posted

post-3942-1200967246_thumb.jpgSo, as I mentioned on my 1st post, I'm somewhat of a newbie here, but I've been into "duneing" for a little while. I'm thinkin about doing a total rebuild on this rig, I was checkin out all those long travel suspension rigs out there last week an I LIKE 'em :watching: Where do I start ?

pull the key out of the ignition and just roll another one under it when i was a kid we had about 4 of those laying around the wrecking yard. my dad was a duner back in the day...............................

Posted

I think that is so cool! if my dad built something like that i would keep it like he built it maybe update a couple of things. but i wouldnt get to crazy keep it era correct and just cruise it around.just my 2 cents

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...