skyskier Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 So, as I mentioned on my 1st post, I'm somewhat of a newbie here, but I've been into "duneing" for a little while. I'm thinkin about doing a total rebuild on this rig, I was checkin out all those long travel suspension rigs out there last week an I LIKE 'em :freakin_nuts: Where do I start ? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Shouldn't this be in the Rhino section? :freakin_nuts: Quote
britincali Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Hey its got 4 wheels and a V8 what more do you need? Quote
Randog Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 I like the color. :freakin_nuts: Any color is fine as long as it's Red. Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 I think I would start at the tow hitch and work my way back to the rear bumper>>>>>>> :wedgie: Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Pull out that flathead and drop it in something like this....... Quote
barefoot bob Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 So, as I mentioned on my 1st post, I'm somewhat of a newbie here, but I've been into "duneing" for a little while. I'm thinkin about doing a total rebuild on this rig, I was checkin out all those long travel suspension rigs out there last week an I LIKE 'em Where do I start ? pull the key out of the ignition and just roll another one under it when i was a kid we had about 4 of those laying around the wrecking yard. my dad was a duner back in the day............................... Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 Hey its got 4 wheels and a V8 what more do you need? a fuggin diet Quote
jtgroover Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 Hell No Restore it to Original and Take it out. I think RETRO is Cool Quote
tkriley Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I think that is so cool! if my dad built something like that i would keep it like he built it maybe update a couple of things. but i wouldnt get to crazy keep it era correct and just cruise it around.just my 2 cents Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.