Dumping On Access Road

sandbar51

BUt you know he will....I drove by on my way out of the dunes today and saw a jackass dumping his rv tanks right in the road!!!!!It was about 1/4 mile past the creek crossing and people including myself had to drive through it as he stood there while it was draining...I wish I could have gotten a pic I would have posted it up.Nice motorhome buy the way Hope I dont see you soon stupid.Did anyone else see the dipsh1t? :chev_bowtie:

What an a$$hole. You should have gotten his license # so we could all go to his house and dump our tanks right in his damn yard. :laughoff: Freakin jerk. Don't come back to Dumont ever again dumbass!

Sandbar51, you shoulda stopped in all his crap and then roosted him w/ his own sh*t! :laughoff: :chev_bowtie: :puke:

Did you see CHUNKS???? if it was just the fresh water he was trying to get rid of why flame him... NOW I KNOW its illegal to dump anything out of any holding tank but for cryin out loud unless you saw a turd come flyin outta there and all it was was his fresh water WTF PEOPLE!!!

Did you see CHUNKS???? if it was just the fresh water he was trying to get rid of why flame him... NOW I KNOW its illegal to dump anything out of any holding tank but for cryin out loud unless you saw a turd come flyin outta there and all it was was his fresh water WTF PEOPLE!!!

Hey... he said the guy was dumping his tankS...so that is what I am replying in regards to. :huh:

2 sides to every story.. if someone questioned me dumping any tanks ifi wanted to lighten up my load the only thing i would dump is my fresh water tank... if they got pissed or questioned it i would walk into the trailer grab a glass and drink some... Its only fresh water its not gonna hurt anything

2 sides to every story.. if someone questioned me dumping any tanks ifi wanted to lighten up my load the only thing i would dump is my fresh water tank... if they got pissed or questioned it i would walk into the trailer grab a glass and drink some... Its only fresh water its not gonna hurt anything

ok true, but even if it's just the fresh water, that's still a bit disrespectful to dump in the middle of the road where people have to drive through.

What is with you and Joe thinking I am violent in my posts? :rockwoot: I just hope you would know that I understand how holding tanks work by now. :laughoff:

I saw that in another post and thought it was funny. I don't think you're violent I'm just joking around soooo no need to get violent. :huh:

this is true.. but he just said dumping on the access road.. didnt say if he was in the middle of the road or off to the side... also just said dumping didnt specify the crapper dump or the fresh water one... :D just simple observations... without all the facts its easy to ASSUME hes dummpin his crapper but how do we know for sure since no one stopped to ask him wtf he was doin.. :D

You have to have huge balls or a little tiny brain to dump your Waste tank in plain site in front other people. I am going out a a limb here and agreeing with Nicks take on this. Standing on the road dumping with people driveing by. I am thinking it was fresh water draining. but hey I am a little brain too!!

Hi Guys, the person that posted was with our group. The motorhome he was refering to had a guy standing next to a waste dump hose laying across the high side of road flowing across to low side. Granted it may have been grey water but why use a hose? What is is the story on dumping grey water anyways? I don't know if it is an accepted practice or not but I do knoe it can STINK and i don't want to camp in someone elses waste. :laughing:

If he was dumping any wastewater and if he actually had his hose out then someone needs to beat the daylights outta him..

yes he did have his hose hooked up under the coach and it was laying out onto the road.If I was going to dump fresh water I would just let it drain but this water did not look clear coming out of the hose.MAN I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PHOTO!!! I did not actually see turds or floaties if I had I would have made some phone calls.But I didnt sit there and study the contents Just passed by and thought about what a sh1tbag this guy is....I also bitched about him for the next hour and a half to my girlfriend but that really didnt seem to help anything.

I can honestly say, if I see someone verifiable dumping a black tank anywhere in the dunes, access road or other, he will get an up close and personal view of his own turds :laughoff: . I on the other hand, always start letting my fresh water drain out as soon as I start pulling out of camp...Now that the Silverton has shut down, I just go across the street to the truck stop, pay $10.00 to dump and I get to use their hose to hook up to the sani-flush to really get it clean. Also, if you get your rig washed for $1.00 a foot, you get to dump for free.

All this dumping talk got me thinking? Man it hurts (to think) the last time I left dumont I had to flag a guy down that was rolling down access road with his waste hose dragging along the ground. what the fk was his waste hose doing out to begin with. He was dumping something somewhere that day. Someone even told me on my 1st trip out there when i asked where the best place to dump tanks "just dig a hole in the sand and dump it right there" :laughoff::laughoff: Duh I didn't listen. I have been dumping at the tecopa hot springs campground 5 bucks.

So the question is should we,do we become poop cops Is it our doody duty? I am to much of a woosy to beat anyone up but, that might be the quickest way to teach some one a lesson? What should we do other than b*tch?