clean up and easter

predu

CLEAN UP FO SHO!! Count me in on helping with the booth again this year as well!!!

And Wa.statecrew :watching: will be in da house March 27-April 7 so were making an extra dune trip on March 27 - March 30th! :grin:

For those who might want to hang out with him and the rare sighting keep those dates in mind! I know one practicular gal he'd like to see and hang out with again!! :duniemonkie:

Edited by buggychick

Ill definately be out for clean up, if I have to day trip it! Plan on working the booth with Vicki again and getting mofos signed up!! :old:

CLEAN UP FO SHO!! Count me in on helping with the booth again this year as well!!!

Eff that...you two are gonna sweat your a$$es off and pickup trash rather than hanging out in the shade this year and let others do the easy work! :grin::watching:

Eff that...you two are gonna sweat your a$$es off and pickup trash rather than hanging out in the shade this year and let others do the easy work! :MBdance::watching:

HEY! :angry2:

I did both last year! :lol::grin: I only got to help hand out shirts to you wonderful people! Remember?? I had the little buggy with the trailer with the paddles?? It was my first DDR event! :wub::old:

Edited by buggychick

HEY! :wub:

I did both last year! :lol::grin: I only got to help hand out shirts to you wonderful people! Remember?? I had the little buggy with the trailer with the paddles?? It was my first DDR event! :wub::old:

ok ok and yes I remember. That's when I met you I believe. :poke: :angry2: <--ck it out- those guys are green! :watching: <---hey him too! ....and :blah::MBdance:

ok ok and yes I remember. That's when I met you I believe. :poke: :MBdance: <--ck it out- those guys are green! :watching: <---hey him too! ....and :angry2: :grin:

Its all about the green! :lol:

And monkie wanted to steal my "Beware of Desert Monkeys" shirt! :old:

:wub: Oh I still need to get her one of those!

Eff that...you two are gonna sweat your a$$es off and pickup trash rather than hanging out in the shade this year and let others do the easy work! :whoop::blink:

Well I dont know about it being easy hanging out in the shade. it was pretty damn hectic and chaotic. But im down to help wherever Im needed!

Hey pete, you get to hand out the free shirts this year. MAN WAS THAT A CLUSTER F***!!! Wanted to smack the people asking what the sizes looked like for the free shirts they were getting, with the line a mile long behind them!! :chev_bowtie: :lol:

But it all worked out!!