Pics of the meet and greet

SanDollars

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time all weekend. Nice to see everyone. Maybe if ChopJaw would blog on the site a little more he might know a couple more people. :ban-split::laughoff::laughing:

:rhino:

he has blogged in the for sale section and didnt have any complaints :laughing::D

lol just joking slapjaw.....post more and when you go to the meet and greet...show up a little late then pull in the middle around everyone and yell at the top of your lungs.....FREEEE BEER!!!!!!!! and you will meet more ppl than you anticipated :shocked2:

Capt

he has blogged in the for sale section and didnt have any complaints :laughing::D

lol just joking slapjaw.....post more and when you go to the meet and greet...show up a little late then pull in the middle around everyone and yell at the top of your lungs.....FREEEE BEER!!!!!!!! and you will meet more ppl than you anticipated :ban-split:

Capt

I like the free beer...... :shocked2:

:laughing::laughoff::drunk:

and i think i saw redsweater but he did'nt have his sweater on so i couldn't really recognize :headbang1:

yeah... i was there for a little while. my brother and i parked in front of the red dodge that was there and walked around checking out the buggies. only person i talked to was Pete cause thats pretty much all i recognized... you guys need to post more pics of yourselves... you all should know what i look like by now...lol.

Edited by redswr

yeah... i was there for a little while. my brother and i parked in front of the red dodge that was there and walked around checking out the buggies. only person i talked to was Pete cause thats pretty much all i recognized... you guys need to post more pics of yourselves... you all should know what i look like by now...lol.

i think i saw you and one other guy on two yami's :booty:

you were in the :shout: cheerleader section i'll remember next time :slap:

:blink::blink:

Try downsizing them. They may too large of size to upload.

Here are a few I have to add...

normal_IMG_0200.JPG

nice pic Pete. :flipoff: ive been workin on that thing a bunch and its gotten a lot nicer and more reliable and cooler lookin. so far everyone likes the new "snorkel" :thumb: that thing is a blast. it goes everywhere and anywhere in the dunes. you prolly see it a lot. it barely gets parked when we bring it out there. :banghead: :kart:

Tony

nice pic Pete. :flipoff: ive been workin on that thing a bunch and its gotten a lot nicer and more reliable and cooler lookin. so far everyone likes the new "snorkel" :thumb: that thing is a blast. it goes everywhere and anywhere in the dunes. you prolly see it a lot. it barely gets parked when we bring it out there. :banghead: :kart:

Tony

:rockon:

I think somebody cruised by our camp Sunday in that thing. Whoever it was we gave him some palm tree stumps for firewood. Was that you or someone from your camp?

:beercheers:

I think somebody cruised by our camp Sunday in that thing. Whoever it was we gave him some palm tree stumps for firewood. Was that you or someone from your camp?

ya it was my brother. i was wondering where those stumps like that came from. thanks for the help on the wood. much appreciated. :eatdrink021: :beercheers: