Pics of the meet and greet

SanDollars

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was a big meet ~n~ greet. BUT everybody was in there own click. Kind-of gay if you ask me. I talked to a few people but for the most part everybody just stood around and tried to look as cool as possible. I just wished that people would of made an effort to try to meet each other, after all it was a meet and greet........

Maybe next time we can have assigned seating..:)

Yes it was a big meet ~n~ greet. BUT everybody was in there own click. Kind-of gay if you ask me. I talked to a few people but for the most part everybody just stood around and tried to look as cool as possible. I just wished that people would of made an effort to try to meet each other, after all it was a meet and greet........

:lol: i've never really met any of the peeps before the meet n greet i had a good time :freakin_nuts: i guess a little :laughoff: will bring out the :blink:

maybe we should of had a

post-638-1203442464_thumb.jpg

:stick_smack:

:idiot:

Edited by warrior07

I actually met some new people at the meet and greet for once. I'm a lil shy, but the more ppl I've already met, the easier it is to meet even more I guess. I met Warrior, Skyz and her friend, uh... Then stood around and chatted with everyone I already knew but hadn't seen out there till the meet n greet. I dunno how you think the meet n greet should be, should we line up and introduce ourselves one by one? It seems to me you look for ppl's rides, make an effort to go say hi, and 99% the time even if they looked too cool to talk to you, they end up being really nice ppl. It got hot and I was ready to go for a lil ridin so we took off after I finished a beer I snagged from the military group.

True, but you have to be a little outgoing as well. It's hard to talk to everyone though. Hell, I tried but there just wasn't even enough time to chat with every person there. I agree more people should walk around more and get to know each other, but everyone isn't that social at times.

Just keep coming out to future ones and eventually you will end up meeting lots of peeps. :ban-split:

I think it might help if everyone posted up their pic in that "show your pic" thread in the meet & greet section of the forum or at least had it in their profile like some do. That way you at least knew who everyone is even if you haven't met in person before. Just a thought. :shocked2: