Dumont entrance road

I'm not starting this thread so everyone can :laughoff::rockon: . But i have not been to dumont since clean up so for my first trip out after the road has been completed . I Feel they did a great job compared to what it use to be just remember your going into a dirt facility so it's not going to be perfect . As for thier effort to keep things organized at the entrance also :blury: well done . I was expecting to wait in line forever :DDRrocks: But that was not the case :coocoo: in & out . I PERSONNELLY DON'T CARE WERE THE MONEY GOES just as long as they try in thier best efforts to make dumont a smoothly run operation. Just as i experienced for prez day . :dope:

post-638-1203371370_thumb.jpg

post-638-1203371409_thumb.jpg

Edited by warrior07

Iam glad to see they scrape the road for holiday weekends. It would be nice if they did it on off weekends too. It was pretty bad last weekend pot holes and the wash board was incredible. I thought they were going to pave it? I guess I should stop complaining now because Iam going to continue go whether or not it is paved

I still miss the road from the early days sand traps, potholes and you were lucky to hit 25mph....................lol

Well then go to Rasor....I was there and moved to Dumont Saturday afternoon. Dumont's entrance seemed like it was paved after Rasor's. Alot of crazies camped at Rasor this weekend apparently avoiding the LEO's at Dumont.

Eli

Iam glad to see they scrape the road for holiday weekends. It would be nice if they did it on off weekends too. It was pretty bad last weekend pot holes and the wash board was incredible. I thought they were going to pave it? I guess I should stop complaining now because Iam going to continue go whether or not it is paved

That was a big misunderstaing when it first came about. There were only plans to lay down the recycled asphalt to reduce the amount of dust. It did help for a while, but that layer of asphalt has kinda diminished and mixed up with the dirt. Hopefully the BLM can get the bid on the I-40 project to get more recycled asphalt to do it again. According to the BLM, there aren't ANY plans to ever pave it.

Well put Warrior. :laughing: The road is way better IMO. :angry2:

Whitney and I had a chat with one of the guys at the pay booth on our way in on Thursday.

He said they are putting in a Heli-pad for us. :dope:

Also a first-aid mobile home someday.

Glad to see the organization with the funds. :nah:

R-

Well put Warrior. :dope: The road is way better IMO. :angry2:

Whitney and I had a chat with one of the guys at the pay booth on our way in on Thursday.

He said they are putting in a Heli-pad for us. :nah:

Also a first-aid mobile home someday.

Glad to see the organization with the funds. :dance:

R-

thanks man but i was waitin to get your autograph at the meet but you got wisked away . :laughing: maybe next time . :boyyy: