NEED HELP ?

Warrior07

I should delete this thread for its shear stupidity and :dope: and for wasting valuable resources...

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ohh ya i nominate warrior 07 to be added to the suspended list for being retarded.

I should delete this thread for its shear stupidity and :dope: and for wasting valuable resources...

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ohh ya i nominate warrior 07 to be added to the suspended list for being retarded.

Sorry for adding to the buffoonery??? :dope:

Oh yeah, I second the motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dope::dope:

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sorry for adding to the buffoonery??? :blury:

Oh yeah, I second the motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dope::dope:

On one hand I agree..... But on the other I just have blisters... :laughing: Maybe he can have his own corner... :wedgie: A long boring day at work is always nice to know there is something new to read from Warrior 07 :D

:dope:

On one hand I agree.....But on the other I just have blisters... :dope: Maybe he can have his own corner... :dope: A long boring day at work is always nice to know there is something new to read from Warrior 07 :D

:dope:

:dope: OMG :laughing: :wedgie: :blury::lol::lol:

Careful now. You don't want to calluses on that thing.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

seriously. I wish I was so busy today so I could just close this topic earlier. I haven't been online though. :dope: