Waterpump Pressure

dunefreak

So the only thing I don't like about my new toyhauler is the water pressure. It's just seems to kinda piss out w/o a lot of pressure. :angry: I am probably gonna upgrade the pump to a higher gpm pump I guess. :laughoff: You'd think they would put the higher pump in since they didn't chince on the rest of the toyhauler. :laughoff::laughoff:

How is the water pressure in your toyhaulers or motorhomes?

Mines pretty good and has been in the last 3 rigs. You may want to look at an aculmator tank if you have room. It gives you better pressure and no surge. Other than that theirs always a bigger,quieter pump! :angry:

Mines great but it also doesnt have alot of pipe to travel.

I also jut put in a new pump because the microswitch on top of the pump went out.

I was in the middle of a shower one trip and it went out.

Had to jumper it to get through a shower that trip :smiley: :thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to check the screen on the intake of the pump. When I first got my hauler the pump got clogged up with plastic shavings from when the holes were drilled into the tank for the pump. I just pulled the pump out and cleaned the screen, it's had great pressure ever since, that was 3 years ago.

You might want to check the screen on the intake of the pump. When I first got my hauler the pump got clogged up with plastic shavings from when the holes were drilled into the tank for the pump. I just pulled the pump out and cleaned the screen, it's had great pressure ever since, that was 3 years ago.

Thanks, dunindude! Good tip. I'll see if I can check it this weekend at the dunes. :laughing::D