EY3BA11 Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me... Hi im holly then turns to the right and tries to climb all over petes jock w/ the monkie standing right there completely igoring everythign i had to say... what a dumb drunk b*tch... she needed bigger boobies.. Quote
wrench Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me... Hi im holly then turns to the right and tries to climb all over petes jock w/ the monkie standing right there completely igoring everythign i had to say... what a dumb drunk b*tch... she needed bigger boobies.. You must have been Wasted, That was a Dude............... Hi, I am Harry....................... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 18, 2005 Author Posted November 18, 2005 that wasnt a dude... her a$$ was too nice... but man what a b*tch... it was hilarious she wouldnt shut up either... Quote
wrench Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 Maybe it was that sheep under your arm............ Quote
dunefreak Posted November 18, 2005 Posted November 18, 2005 :smiley: Feel lucky she didn't talk to you. She had more issues that SportsIllustrated. She was quite annoying. A little buckled up too. Quote
crazymexeddie Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 yo that girl was trippin!she was tellin the story about how she got arrested for DUI :smiley: and she told the cop that she was not going to blow through the breathalizer becuase she could hardly stand and her body couldn't do both at the same time.she also told the cop that she has a kid and works 2 jobs.too bad tacomama wasn't there because that girl was way too funny and totally tryin to get dunefreak back to her apartment and i know tacomama would of had a good laugh with that one! Quote
crazymexeddie Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 you left early and got a headache anyways! :smiley: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 19, 2005 Author Posted November 19, 2005 dude she was allll up on petes jock.. and duniemonkie was invisible or something... it was funny... i shoulda just grabbed her a$$ to see her reaction or made funny fingers gestures behind her or something.. Quote
duniemonkie Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Yea, Pete dosn't realize what a hottie he is. It's funny to watch chicks try to win him over, he's always really polite then turns around hangs on me! That's right, this one's mine chickies. :shocked2: ISBB- it wasn't that you're repulsive (you're NOT!!), Pete was wearing Axe. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 22, 2005 Author Posted November 22, 2005 I knew i shoulda doused myself in that stuff before i left.. got a can in the drawer too.. lol Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me... Hi im holly then turns to the right and tries to climb all over petes jock w/ the monkie standing right there completely igoring everythign i had to say... what a dumb drunk b*tch... she needed bigger boobies.. Quote
duniemonkie Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I totally have no recollection! Is it that I'm getting old or that Pete gets picked up soo much? Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 Man...someone's digging deep. I thought this was a new thread until I looked saw Tacomama posted. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 Man...someone's digging deep. I thought this was a new thread until I looked saw Tacomama posted. I know. It didn't think that it was that old until I saw that too! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 28, 2007 Author Posted June 28, 2007 Was this the night she almost popped her tit out? Other than reading what i posted i dont remember much... I just remember some chick trying to show off a scar and her tit fell out.. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 Was this the night she almost popped her tit out? Other than reading what i posted i dont remember much... I just remember some chick trying to show off a scar and her tit fell out.. I don' t remember any boobage incident . All I remember is some tweaked out, nasty, waaaaasted chick coming over to talk to us at the corner of the bar. She started talking to me about her problems and we were outta there! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me... wellllll it would take a couple of weekends of good ol fashion DDR Drinking for me to play with your MOOBS Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me... Unfortunately............................Yes! :ahhhhh: JK Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 2, 2007 Author Posted July 2, 2007 Awesome someone finally told me the truth.. WHEW Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 come on now, tell the truth.....WHO needed bigger t*ts??? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.