My "new" WW SLC 3705

MQUnlimited

It has air ride on it now. That pic was taken back in January first time home...it rubbed my fenders clean off from Riverside, all the way to victorville! :shocked2:

how much haul space does it have? Garage?

No garage, has 17 ft of space with out including the galley.

that will hold a sh#t load of stuff my rail and a quad up on end would fit no prob thats how i haul my stuff im my fury

You have the same trailer as us except that we have the CR3705.Do you have the cherry cabnets?Cause if so that is our main problem.We did have an issue with the water heater igniting for awhile but it's all good now.Other than that No Problems.All other problems were self inflicted :blury::undecided:

Edited by Danielle

You have the same trailer as us except that we have the CR3705.Do you have the cherry cabnets?Cause if so that is our main problem.We did have an issue with the water heater igniting for awhile but it's all good now.Other than that No Problems.All other problems were self inflicted :blury::undecided:

Right on...I love it! Yep, got the cherry/tan interior. Mine takes alittle bit to ignite when the tanks arent full but other then, nothing yet....it will be its second time out in 2 weeks so we'll see. Im worried about the pop out.

Right on...I love it! Yep, got the cherry/tan interior. Mine takes alittle bit to ignite when the tanks arent full but other then, nothing yet....it will be its second time out in 2 weeks so we'll see. Im worried about the pop out.

Why?

As for the cabnets,I didn't pay attention but if you are from vegas watch out they swell in the heat on the doors and then the stain seperates.Here is a pic of mine and you can see what I am talking about.

post-2199-1206597684_thumb.jpg

Why?

As for the cabnets,I didn't pay attention but if you are from vegas watch out they swell in the heat on the doors and then the stain seperates.Here is a pic of mine and you can see what I am talking about.

post-2199-1206597684_thumb.jpg

Stain doesn't seperate from the wood. If it was stained the stain actually soaks into the wood. Chances are it has a faux finish like a laminate that is lifting and needs to be re-glued before it gets worse. It's a little hard to tell by the picture though.

Nice hauler! :boyyy:

No garage, has 17 ft of space with out including the galley.

Better measure it, my SLC3905 only has 18’ to the first cabinet and 21’9” to the start of the angle on the cabinet top. Not the 19’ and the 22’ 9” like the photo shows, they removed the 1’ from the main cargo area and added it to the bathroom area (the closet behind the toilet, not shown on picture).

I called WW several time to have this corrected, because of people like me who purchased it off the diagram, not being able to see one because the dealer did not have one in stock.

09SLC-flpln-lg.gif

I like that layout. Yeah, we thought we had 18 ft on storage total on our Raptor! Duh! It's 15 ft and if we had a dirt bike, we could squeeze it past the bar. We're just shy 6 inches of getting both quads and the Rhino in the trailer. Oh well, we have to put a quad in the back of the truck!

:boyyy:

We had probs with grey water draining from shower. Heard other complaints of this also. I think some of the fittings weren't tightened or cross threaded. Our amp blew, had a razorblade slice in carpet of master suite. The sink covers are known to warp, and I think that the hot water problem can be fixed by taking out an inline fuse thingy in the hot water compartment. You can call WW to confirm the h-water thing.

As long as you don't have to deal with Wheeler in Vegas you should be good.

Edited by dirtprincess

Stain doesn't seperate from the wood. If it was stained the stain actually soaks into the wood. Chances are it has a faux finish like a laminate that is lifting and needs to be re-glued before it gets worse. It's a little hard to tell by the picture though.

Nice hauler! :headbang1:

No it is solid wood,These trailers are made in Cali where there is cooler temps and humidty,so during the summer when it got really hot and the trailer was in this climate for the first time the doors of the cabnets swelled and there for seperated from the edge and that is what we were left with.So warrior is trying to figure out what to do about it as my trailer is not the only one. :headbang1:

We had probs with grey water draining from shower. Heard other complaints of this also. I think some of the fittings weren't tightened or cross threaded. Our amp blew, had a razorblade slice in carpet of master suite. The sink covers are known to warp, and I think that the hot water problem can be fixed by taking out an inline fuse thingy in the hot water compartment. You can call WW to confirm the h-water thing.

As long as you don't have to deal with Wheeler in Vegas you should be good.

You are exactly right we had to do that and now it works great.It only took 3 trips with cold showers and no hot water to finally get it figured out. :D

Boy my Ole faithfull Paid for Weekend Warrior/bowling ally looks better to me every day!!!!!!! Enjoy your 50k toy haulers!!!!! :nah::laughoff: I'm just kidding so don't get a red a$$!!!!!

:booty::booty::flipoff: :shocked2: I remember someone who wanted to get that 5oK expense :nah::laughing: And oneday my 50k expense will be paid in full as well :lol: ,maybe in 15 years :dope:

• 2 weeks later...

No it is solid wood,These trailers are made in Cali where there is cooler temps and humidty,so during the summer when it got really hot and the trailer was in this climate for the first time the doors of the cabnets swelled and there for seperated from the edge and that is what we were left with.So warrior is trying to figure out what to do about it as my trailer is not the only one. :beercheers:

You are exactly right we had to do that and now it works great.It only took 3 trips with cold showers and no hot water to finally get it figured out. :D

Sorry, but in the 15 years I've dealt with cabinet making and installing I have never seen solid wood seperate. I have only seen laminates (wood, paper or plastic) separate or pull off. If you look at the picture here close enough you can clearly see what looks like a wood laminate, laminated to a substrate (usually mdf or particle board).

post-475-1207766739_thumb.jpg

Hardly anything is built from solid wood anymore...just parts of it. No one wants to pay for it. Trust me.

If you could provide a better picture I am offering to provide a possible solution. I just need to see more to understand where it is separating.