Dumont 3-27 to 3-30

80grit

Just seeing if anyone is going up this weekend. We will be there from thursday to sunday. If you want to do some duning and racing, look us up.

Its suppose to cool down some starting thursday.

Just seeing if anyone is going up this weekend. We will be there from thursday to sunday. If you want to do some duning and racing, look us up.

Its suppose to cool down some starting thursday.

We'll be there from Thur thru Sun

We just got back a few hours ago... Great weekend... untracked dunes every moring after the sleepy-time winds. t-shirt and shorts around the fire :dunno: The kids were havin a blast too! They love cruisin in my tracks everywhere thru the little dunes... Went to both poles on Saturday and to Comp a few times in the buggy and the LTR, but didn't run into any DDR folks that I noticed. Couple of guys in some sand cars with "Wicked" painted on the sides. Haulin a$$ around Comp and gettin a little stoopid...

Almost blew off the road a few times on the way home... normally takes us 3 hrs, but it took us 5 1/2.. Major Headwind... :blury: Got a woppin 5 MPG (barely). Saw a roll over accident (PT Cruiser with paper plates). It looked like the guy was okay, just upside down. Couple of CHP's just got there to help the dude.

Sucks cuz the camera never comes out on the sick fast rides.. to busy haulin a$$ and having fun! A few pics just playin near camp

post-3619-1206945644_thumb.jpg

Me... with my awesome riding sandals!

post-3619-1206945544_thumb.jpg

My daughter Jenna

post-3619-1206945779_thumb.jpg

post-3619-1206945698_thumb.jpg

That's Jack... he's 2

post-3619-1206946121_thumb.jpg

post-3619-1206945603_thumb.jpg