Trip Report 5th weekend

wsky70

Here's my trip report. Started off on Thursday, was looking forward to getting out this weekend. Had a range so drove around making sure no one was out there. Ran over a cresote bush, punctured my right front, the broken part stuck in my sidewall on the back right. Ok, so I'll pick one up after I get off the range, just home about 30 minutes later, they call me back to the range, CHP was in a high speed pursuit and it ended on our range some pics attached. Had to wait until about 830 for them to get the truck off the berm and a local Barstow PD unit was stuck out on the range. Even missed the guy get tazzed twice, luckly for him we had just got done with a range. Check on my tire when I get off tomorrow, no place in town had one, still another place to check Sat morning, no tire, they would have to order it, be in on Monday. No problem, I'll take the GTO out and stay with someone.... Headed out after looking for a tire, got almost to Baker and boom, loose the back left on the GTO....WTF...... :banghead: Got out the spare and started to change the tire, lug wrench was'nt right, couldn't find the extension...WTF :banghead::banghead: Finally found it in the glove box of all places and got it changed out.... Must not be my weekend to dune and drink and have a good time...... I'll make another trip before the end of the month now for sure.... Now I'm just gonna sit home and have a few :argue: :blury: :chug:

080402001.jpg

080402002.jpg

080402005.jpg

080402007.jpg

080405001.jpg

080405002.jpg

080405003.jpg

080405005.jpg

Yeah, that stinks Woods. :argue: Dammit

You musta been gettin' tired of that chit. :grin:

We missed you out there mang. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

We'll have to make up for that one soon brotha. :blury: :chug: