HELP! NEED TO FIND A HOME!

sand chick

I am looking for a good home for one of my pups!

She's very sweet, good with kids, cats, house broken, knows a few tricks, sit up & speak. She been obedience trained. She'll stick right by you and not run off, very loyal.

She's just too sweet I guess and is on the bottom of the "pack" around here and it breaks my heart to see her get picked on!

She's a pure mini Austrailian Shepard (no papers)! I would love to see her go to someone I know first!

SHE IS AWESOME PUP!!

Her name is Sierra and she'll be two on June 5th

She's spayed, all shots current, just need to make a call and get her records!

Email me @ dumontsandchick@live.com or PM me if interested

:( :6pak: :(:laughoff::(:clap::(:nah::(:dope::(:thumb::(

post-2396-1208485417_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1208485512_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1208485543_thumb.jpg

I am looking for a good home for one of my pups!

She's very sweet, good with kids, cats, house broken, knows a few tricks, sit up & speak. She been obedience trained. She'll stick right by you and not run off, very loyal.

She's just too sweet I guess and is on the bottom of the "pack" around here and it breaks my heart to see her get picked on!

She's a pure mini Austrailian Shepard (no papers)! I would love to see her go to someone I know first!

SHE IS AWESOME PUP!!

Her name is Sierra and she'll be two on June 5th

She's spayed, all shots current, just need to make a call and get her records!

Email me @ dumontsandchick@live.com or PM me if interested

:( :6pak: :(:laughoff::(:clap::(:nah::(:dope::(:thumb::(

post-2396-1208485417_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1208485512_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1208485543_thumb.jpg

Aww... she's so cute! Must break your heart to give her up! :blink:

Thanks Pete! :(

She's a sweetie and she is picked on and spends most of her outside time hiding and I just can't stand it! :(:(

She's probably the best pup I have ever had, taken her to Dumont and camping and she just hangs right by your side.

The only prob she has had is that I give her a dose of Dramamine before traveling cause she gets nervous and she just started this since the move, she didn't do it before, and thats that she gets into the garbage, but I think thats her way of dealing with getting picked on all the time.

She weighs prob about 30 - 35 pds tops with the hair, I puppy cut her during the summer months!

Oh yeah she can also give you a five and ten! (for a trick) and if you clap your hand in the air she'll jump up and spin!

Edited by sand chick

Guest Crasher

That's sad that the other dogs pick on her so much. :( Poor thing!! She's a beautiful dog!! Send some pics of her to my email and I'll put out a note to all my friends and contacts and see if we can find her a new home. I know a lot of dog-lovers!! So sorry you have to do this, I'm sure it's really tough. :laughing:

Yeah I thought of that as well but the Ahole dog isn't mine and it only has a prob with this little girl! It doesn't have any issues with the big girl! Compromise, compromise, compromise!

Thank you guys! And Tiff I'll email some more pics when I get home!

I just want to find her a good home! She's such a lover, I was hoping Bob might take her back, but he doesn't have time for a pup right now! :(

I have one of these dogs now and we love her. I would like to see if they would get along which i am sure they would and if so I would love to take her in. We emailed you so let us know if you still have her.

Send you a msg back! :D

Yes still have her. Had her up at Big Bear this weekend and didn't have to leash her once. She didn't mess in the cabin or eat the furniture :dunno: (sorry, inside joke) and she'd never been there before.

Bob did send me a msg, saying NO GARUNTEES, but he was THINKING of takin her, and would let me know in a couple of days.

Thank you to all who were helping to find my girl a home! :laughoff:

Thank you to all who were interested in giving her a good home! :D

Bob has decided he is going to go ahead and take her back!! He and the new kids are very excited about getting her and will probably get her this weekend! :(:D

Sad, but I still know that she is going where she should have stayed in the first place!!

:laughoff::laughoff: