Happy Mothers Day

sand chick

i did my mothersday on saturday wife wanted to go to knotts. we stayed there 11 hours !!! whew im beat.

happy mommies day to all

and a shout to heaven to my mommy happy m day mom !!! we miss you ..........................

:rant_on: Awwwwww! Mothers Day. My daughter that lives here calls me twice, while I still was in bed, TELLING me that she, her hubby, and 2 boys wanted to come over. She calls again and wants to come over and BBQ. I explained the best way I could that they could come by and hang out for little bit, but I WAS NOT in the mood for a BBQ, I was having a bad day, :laughing: She sounds all a$$hurt, Like usual, they showed up, she starts rifling through my stuff and finds my last pack of deermeat hamburger, some archaic buns, a watermelon that I was saving to bring to work this week for a thing we are doing, and I ended up have to BBQ for them. :headbang1: Kids and dogs running amuck, Eating everything they could find out of MY cupboards, then leaving whatever on the wayside, drinking my beer because she polished off her bottle of wine the first hour she was there, I could go on and on. :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on:

On a good note, her hubby brought his own beer, and the kids were pretty good over all.

:rant_on:

So Jodi, this is why I prefer to Treasure them from a distance.

:rant_on: Awwwwww! Mothers Day. My daughter that lives here calls me twice, while I still was in bed, TELLING me that she, her hubby, and 2 boys wanted to come over. She calls again and wants to come over and BBQ. I explained the best way I could that they could come by and hang out for little bit, but I WAS NOT in the mood for a BBQ, I was having a bad day, :beercheers: She sounds all a$$hurt, Like usual, they showed up, she starts rifling through my stuff and finds my last pack of deermeat hamburger, some archaic buns, a watermelon that I was saving to bring to work this week for a thing we are doing, and I ended up have to BBQ for them. :drinkbeer: Kids and dogs running amuck, Eating everything they could find out of MY cupboards, then leaving whatever on the wayside, drinking my beer because she polished off her bottle of wine the first hour she was there, I could go on and on. :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on:

On a good note, her hubby brought his own beer, and the kids were pretty good over all.

:rant_on:

So Jodi, this is why I prefer to Treasure them from a distance.

:lol::lol::lol:

Next year come to Gosa with us! We had a freakin blast AND it was from a distance!! :beercheers: