Anyone have Hacked iPhone

CaptNkllm

Does anyone use a hacked iPhone with T-mobile? Have a few questions and to see if anyone knows the answere's.

Anyway of connecting to the internet without a wifi conection (through the phones internet?)?

How to get it to read sims for all the contacts...or do you have to do it manually (add contacts)

and a few others but those for starters

thanks

Capt

Does anyone use a hacked iPhone with T-mobile? Have a few questions and to see if anyone knows the answere's.

Anyway of connecting to the internet without a wifi conection (through the phones internet?)?

How to get it to read sims for all the contacts...or do you have to do it manually (add contacts)

and a few others but those for starters

thanks

Capt

I have the I phone from ATT but Im sure its the same way to use. For the Contacts you have input manually all over again. For the internet it does not need WIFI only if you like to have a faster connection. :usa:

my iPhone though not hacked sucks contacts from outlook. Wife uses yahoo and it took all her contacts even from there without manually typing. Should have internet wifi only for faster. I'm actually typing this from iPhone now :usa:

yeah i couldnt believe that either...my pops bought one a few months ago and before if i needed to send him some mog pics or something i could just do it.

i heard you can send them you just have to go on to some website to get them.