how did you start your holiday weekend

EY3BA11

This is how i started mine... Minding my own buisness headed down eastern just left the light at trop.. see some brake lights ohh a good 6-7 car lengths up.. hit my brakes and do nothing but slide... all the oil and antifreeze and everythign else all the damn polluter cars in vegas leak on the ground just sent me sliding.. No matter what i did crank the wheel pump the brakes hit the e-brake ( thats how long i slid had enough time to think it out before i went ahhhh sh*t. the other driver said the same thing he was like man i sat there adn tried getting out of the way and even tapped the lady in front of him goin hey move.) i was headed straight for that trailblazer like there were huge a$$ magnets in both our cars.

I ended up with a damn traffic citation for too fast for the conditions when in reality i wasnt going tooooo fast Hit the brakes at about 15-20 and hit the other guy prolly 5mph - 10mph or so wasnt violent but the cop said someone gets a ticket adn since you hit him its gonna be you.. wonderful..

ohh well.. sh*t happens.. Told the wife we should have kept the truck this wouldnt have happend lol.

normal_DSCF0006.JPG

normal_DSCF0007.JPG

The hood was damn near folded in half.. When the cop was getting ready to leave he saw me jump up on the hood a$$ first and flatten it.. Kinda looked at him and said hey i gotta get it home somehow lol.

It is still driveable as i drove it home however i cant get the hood to latch anymore ( went to open it to inspect it even more and now it wont latch again ohh well ) and of course the damn insurance company is out till tuesday so i cant even get it to a shop to get appraised and looked at.

I know its gonna need a hood, passenger fender, radiator, rad support, hood latch brace thingy, headlight since all the tabs are broke on one of em, and some other stuff.

So who does body work and can hook me up :P

This is how i started mine... Minding my own buisness headed down eastern just left the light at trop.. see some brake lights ohh a good 6-7 car lengths up.. hit my brakes and do nothing but slide... all the oil and antifreeze and everythign else all the damn polluter cars in vegas leak on the ground just sent me sliding.. No matter what i did crank the wheel pump the brakes hit the e-brake ( thats how long i slid had enough time to think it out before i went ahhhh sh*t. the other driver said the same thing he was like man i sat there adn tried getting out of the way and even tapped the lady in front of him goin hey move.) i was headed straight for that trailblazer like there were huge a$$ magnets in both our cars.

I ended up with a damn traffic citation for too fast for the conditions when in reality i wasnt going tooooo fast Hit the brakes at about 15-20 and hit the other guy prolly 5mph - 10mph or so wasnt violent but the cop said someone gets a ticket adn since you hit him its gonna be you.. wonderful..

ohh well.. sh*t happens.. Told the wife we should have kept the truck this wouldnt have happend lol.

normal_DSCF0006.JPG

normal_DSCF0007.JPG

The hood was damn near folded in half.. When the cop was getting ready to leave he saw me jump up on the hood a$$ first and flatten it.. Kinda looked at him and said hey i gotta get it home somehow lol.

It is still driveable as i drove it home however i cant get the hood to latch anymore ( went to open it to inspect it even more and now it wont latch again ohh well ) and of course the damn insurance company is out till tuesday so i cant even get it to a shop to get appraised and looked at.

I know its gonna need a hood, passenger fender, radiator, rad support, hood latch brace thingy, headlight since all the tabs are broke on one of em, and some other stuff.

So who does body work and can hook me up :P

Sorry that happened Nick. Talk to Walter about body work he can hook you up with the right shop to help you out.

Nick:

I dont think I have your #. Drop me a msg or call me later today and I can do what I can to help you out. I will be leaving Utah later this morning (panguitch) so anytime after say 3-4pm.

702-286-1683

got a call from the claims office today... they pretty much said take it wherever i want and gave me a list of recommended shops and henderson chevy was one of them.. so after a talk with a couple of the guys there and knowing a couple in the body shop i feel confident leaving it with them :P

Nick, That sucks azz. :driver:

Glad no one got hurt.

You should consider turn breaks for that sucker. :breakdance:

R-

Wouldnt have mattered much... it was like driving on ice... wheels turned and hittin the gas i was still goin straight lol.. ohh well

Wouldnt have mattered much... it was like driving on ice... wheels turned and hittin the gas i was still goin straight lol.. ohh well

yyyeah right! It was the drifting eyeball that caused the accident! :breakdance: :driver:

looks like public transportation for me for the next 2 weeks... Superdave fix my sh*t fast!! lol

Let me see if I get my vehicle situation figured out within the next couple days and then you can use the GMC. ;)

yyyeah right! It was the drifting eyeball that caused the accident! :breakdance: :driver:

If i was :breakdance: i would have to agree with ya :P

Let me see if I get my vehicle situation figured out within the next couple days and then you can use the GMC. ;)

Let me know what i can do to help, you dont know how much this would be appreciated.

so because the roads were wet.. adn i couldnt stop and had an ACCIDENT clark county thinks its nice to give me a citation for 200 bucks.. its a freakin ACCIDENT people.. so all in all im out 700 bucks so far + whatever i do for pete for hookin a brother up with a set of wheels for a few days.. ohh well.. sh*t happens i spose.

so because the roads were wet.. adn i couldnt stop and had an ACCIDENT clark county thinks its nice to give me a citation for 200 bucks.. its a freakin ACCIDENT people.. so all in all im out 700 bucks so far + whatever i do for pete for hookin a brother up with a set of wheels for a few days.. ohh well.. sh*t happens i spose.

That sucks man, but don't sweat it. I don't expect a damn thing from you for using the truck. You have done enough for me for the site to pay for that ten fold. Thats what buds are for ma facka. :slap:

You'll have the car back in no time. Till then, you can roll prez style. :barf::dunno: