My daughter graduated Kindergarten

bp-guy

My oldest graduated from kindergarten yesterday and so I took her out and had a DADDY/CARLI Day.

We went out to lunch then off to her surprise. We took an hour cruise on the water just off Harbor Island. Got to see some sea lions and watch the Navy practice doing what they do best.

I need to remove that date stamp on my camera, it messes up a good picture at times!! Not to mention the date is not correct at all!

post-1872-1213906863_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1213906988_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1213907108_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1213907166_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1213907204_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1213907241_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

Congrats to the little one.

Now that she's in elementary school you 2 will have a lot more daddy/daughter time. With homework that is :freakin_nuts: My oldest just graduated 6th grade on Wednesday. All the stuff I learned in school that I thought I'd never have a use for, guess what, You have to remember it so your kids can keep your kids from thinking they are smarter than you. I haven't done long division in 20 years and I hated it then. Thank god I found out how to do it again on the computer.

Enjoy the ride man. and congrats again to the little one.

Guest Crasher

What a neat way to celebrate!! Makes me miss SD so much though! She's a cutie-pie. Congrats!! We have 2 girls, one will be in 5th grade and one will be in 4th. We'll have to take them on a harbor cruise next time we are down there. Great idea! :freakin_nuts:

Thanks, she is very much into nature. Bugs don't scare her at all. I am just trying to expose her to alot of things and see what she likes or doesn't like. So far it's hard to find a dislike.

Congrats on the daughter graduating kinder! Shes a cutie. Thanks for sharing the pics. I took my son on that harbor cruise when he was a little bit older than that, we really enjoyed it.

Seeing those pics really makes me wanna get down to San Diego, love it there!

Ron- "Ah yes, San Diego...It's a fact, it's the greatsest city in the world...uh...Founded by the germans in 1904, it means.....a whales vagina...."

Veronica-"No that can't be what it means"

Ron- "PShhh, your right...I'm sorry...I was trying to impress you...stupid really... Actually scholars maintain that the translation was lost thousands of years ago...

Veronica- "I'm pretty sure thats what it means"

Ron- "Well, agree to disagree"

or something like that.