GAS PRICES!

tyler fgp boys

52% is the max they can take for "child support". Her job doesnt offer health insurance so im forced to cover or pay extra for state insurance. Whats really messed up is over two years ago we split up and got back together. We had a court order for support at that time...I have no proof that I paid for the 6 months we were apart so I have to re-pay her over 3k in back child support...I was never given a chance to explain anything I just got a letter at work one day saying there taking an extra 150 per month for back child support.

Whats just wrong is my kids never have new clothes or anything...but mom and sancho she was seeing while we were married are always dressed nice..go figure. :usa:

.25 cent bullet=no child support!!!!!! :beer_bang:

J/K....I feel for you!

Guest Crasher

52% is the max they can take for "child support". Her job doesnt offer health insurance so im forced to cover or pay extra for state insurance. Whats really messed up is over two years ago we split up and got back together. We had a court order for support at that time...I have no proof that I paid for the 6 months we were apart so I have to re-pay her over 3k in back child support...I was never given a chance to explain anything I just got a letter at work one day saying there taking an extra 150 per month for back child support.

Whats just wrong is my kids never have new clothes or anything...but mom and sancho she was seeing while we were married are always dressed nice..go figure. :usa:

Did you write her checks for that support back then? If so, that's a receipt. Take that down to the DA's office and dispute it. They will readjust the arrears. You need to let them know that you got back together with her so that previous order should be void to some extent. If she lived with you, show them proof that she got mail there so you can prove that you were supporting her and your kid. In any event, sounds like you are getting a raw deal. Sorry to hear. Good luck.

oh, btw..... :beer_bang: Sorry guys!!!

Edited by Crasher

No at that time we were still friends and she never gave me any problems with visitation or anything ese. I didnt have a checking account for about 4 of those months so I have no proof regardless. When I moved out this time (for good) I paid over 800 in bills for her the first month and I have to go back and re-pay child support for that month because that w as considered a "gift".

Yeah raw end of the deal is one way to put it.

1982 KZ1000 (built a bit :beer_bang: )

5.5 Gallon tank, and I'm getting about 38-40 mpg maybe a bit more if I ride nice. (bwahahahahahha)

ha if ur nice

yeah my truck could get 400 if im nice

but every now and then i like to feel that power and the sound of that engine pur

i bought this to offset the fact that my truck gets 15mpg at best. :usa:

289051627_4mHqC-M.jpg

wut is this dude?

that thing should be posted up as suzukis advertisement its so nice...good photography.

because of this pic...i think i want one now...lol

thank god i`m lucky enough to have a company truck and gas card. cause there is no way i could afford any where from $105.00 to $120.00 every other day.cause right now i`m building a high rise in san diego and it is 80 miles one way.typically i drive 50 to 80 miles one way to what ever job i`m doing.but with my personal truck and my wifes car we still spent $300.00 or so a month.that is not adding in going to the river or dumont.i wonder how much race gas is going for if crappy old unleaded and diesel is out the roof?

thats a nice bike. I was actually gonna sell my suz bandit 1200 a few months ago. I even posted it on this site, and am lucky no one took me up on it. I ve got it back out , and its averages in the 40's. The wife drives the honda hybred that gets 60-70mpg. The hot rods and teh cummins stay parked except for fun or work in teh case of the truck.