Jj Got A New Home On Wheels!

lvnalolife

Got my new toyhauler this weekend (Easter) while you guys all got to enjoy Dumont. I on the other hand went down to LA and back Sat to pick up this big b*tch... Kinda like Pete's but the Sierra model instead of the SandPiper. And as Pete stated, this thing tows nice!.. Here are the pics... This trailer even dwarfs my big a$$ truck! :happydrunks:

2005 Sierra Sport T34SP.

post-63-1145244359_thumb.jpg

post-63-1145244346_thumb.jpg

post-63-1145244333_thumb.jpg

post-63-1145244322_thumb.jpg

post-63-1145244307_thumb.jpg

post-63-1145244371_thumb.jpg

Edited by lvnalolife

Congrats, JJ! :laughoff: You're gonna love it. :D

It was a real pain in the a$$ to manuver the Wal-mart parking lot in Corona, Ca yesterday. This b*tch is long! Can't just whip it around like the old 26 footer! All in all, I am very impressed with how it handeled the jacked up road from barstow to baker. All the road contruction was killer. I think I got the truck off the ground once on the way there. Or at least it felt like it. Scared the crap out of Rosemarie a few times! :happydrunks:

I am going to need a new sticker for this one! :laughoff:

looks good JJ, You guys are really putting on the pressure.

I need to get mine asap.

You already have one you dipstick... Why play the lets keep up w/ the jones's games when you already have one... :happydrunks:

I on the other hand dont have one.. and could use one... just not no 34' long.. .maybe 24' long..

Why play the lets keep up w/ the jones's games when you already have one... :happydrunks:

He's not getting one to "keep up with the Jones'" He was already planning on getting one. Besides the car he will have sometime soon won't fit in the t/h he has now.

judging by his post sure sounds like it... :D man you guys are putting the pressure on me to get a new one... there is no pressure its a flippin toyhauler.. and i know he is getting a new car at some point... but whatever im over it...

He's not getting one to "keep up with the Jones'" He was already planning on getting one. Besides the car he will have sometime soon won't fit in the t/h he has now.

I hear that, that is the only reason I got a bigger one. Gonna try and fit my LT in it and maybe two quads. (Banshee and the LT80) Hope it fits. If not, still got the back of the truck! :laughing:

I thought it was funny when i went over to drop something off for duniemonkie and dunefreak was out loading the toyhauler i was like pete wtf you got the tape measure out for he was like I stillll dont think i can get all the toys in the trailer.. LOL an extra 10 feet and ya cant get anything else in there.. damn grizzly is too big..

I thought it was funny when i went over to drop something off for duniemonkie and dunefreak was out loading the toyhauler i was like pete wtf you got the tape measure out for he was like I stillll dont think i can get all the toys in the trailer.. LOL an extra 10 feet and ya cant get anything else in there.. damn grizzly is too big..

The tape measure actually lied! :laughing: I was able to put the Raptor, Taco's 450, the car, 2 coolers, & gear in there w/ room to spare! :headbang: The Grizzly will probably fit where I put Taco's 450. :D So all but the 250- but I have the back of the truck for that. :coocoo:

You already have one you dipstick... Why play the lets keep up w/ the jones's games when you already have one... :laughing:

I on the other hand dont have one.. and could use one... just not no 34' long.. .maybe 24' long..

hey nick, you can buy mine, and ill buy tims. :coocoo: